Reviews for Longest Promise
KiraCagalli fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Fantastic! Although it's sad they only get to show their love for each other once a year BUT...

Kira and Athrun? Were you fucking high when you wrote that? Fail...
kyubii king demon knight chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
THIS STORY IS IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM SO DANM MESSED UP I MEAN DAMN DUDE IT'S HS SISTER. AH WELL i LOVE IT AND THE COUPLE, FUCK A&C! K&C AL THE WAY!
Some guy chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Kira's and Cagalli's B-Day is May 18th, not 19th. But I nitpick - and I suppose it's better this way.

MY GOD, this is hot stuff...I LOVE this pairing, please write more!
pgsmrocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Interesting twist on the Between Friends Kira and Athrun. Perhaps that explains why Cagalli was so upset about the boys relationship. Very well written.

But I need to fan myself. Very hot! I would love to see you write a 'canon' Athrun and Cagalli or a Kira and Lacus story, obviously putting aside Athrun and Kira's relationship. :-)
shogi chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
whoa! ya, I just became a Cagallie/Kira fan! I never actually thought it would work but you did a totally awesome job! This was great. It has a cool twist with Athrun thrown in but I'm an Asu/Kira fan too...
lorenz chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
THE HORROR!
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was amazing! I LOVE Kira and Cagalli together! They rock hard core, and I'm SO tired of ALL the Athrun and Cagalli fanfics! We need VARIETY people!

Sammy
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ou...Taboo...that's ok :) Good fic, though...enjoyed reading it while listening to Kung Fu Fighting :)
ennov chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Nice fic! I like it alot hehe
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I like this very very very much, very intimate, sweet, and loving. onyl par ti didn't like was the thought of Kira and Athrun being together .; but thats okay, he loves Cagalli more lol. Very well done, i hope to see more from you
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
lol so? who cares about incest lol. if u r familiar with Neon Genesis Evangelion, i'm an advocate of Shinji/Rei, and they r technically sibs themselves lol. well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne

P.S. good fic, LOVE the lemon lol
Fukari chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I don't ship Kira/Cagalli, infact I'm an Athrun/Cagalli fan.

But I have to say this was well written. I like it very much in fact (: I might just go be a fan myself. The twist was not expected and nicely fitted in. This is trully one of the best Kira/Cagalli stories I've read.

Well Done :D

Fukari
CommandoDude chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
woot! i love cagallixkira!

love it yo!
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Well...that was...different. Uh...yeah.
lksajdf chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wouldn't people suspect something when Kira and Cagalli always had prior commitments on their birthday? You'd think their friends or colleagues would try to throw them the occasional surprise party. Awkward moments would ensue.