Reviews for Through A Looking Glass
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 9 . 8/9
this is the best ccs fanfic i have read yet
foxydame chapter 9 . 3/19
I know you most probably won't be reading this but I have to say this is an absolute gold CCS story.
Where do I begin the beauty and eloquence with which you wrote this story is just Wow.
I read this 3 years and reviewed it as guest and till today whenever I see this story my heart simply heartbreakingly beautiful.
Naoko Andre chapter 9 . 1/4
Wow.. this is just.. wow, amazing. I loved your fanfic, the reality in it, the complexity of their love... And I also thought it was a happy ending, in its own way.
Anyway... I loved your fanfic, its a piece of art in itself.
chong.jp01 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
;
roti bakar chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
This is epically beautiful! It took this long for Sakura to realised her love for Syaoran and it was kind of Eriol to return the favour. At least Syaoran manages to see his son after all these years! And glad there is Akira in Sakura's life, a piece of her and Syaoran together. I guess Miyuki's sacrifice is without vain. I felt sad for Atsumori though. And I'm sure the saddest would be Syaoran and his mother. Atsumori perhaps is the closest brother to Syaoran and vice versa. And glad to know that Syaoran cares for his little brother.

Truly enjoyed reading this!
saku07 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I luv it and cgy it was the most beutiful story so far i had read
Regoli chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Oh god what have you done! I wish time would go back so i dont read this story. It broke my heart to million pieces :(
Stay awesome
samura01 chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Syoiarun does not know that sakuras name is sakura instead of sakuno who is her half sis who ran away
zain chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Cnt believe history could b written like this commendable story fic love ya I like the ss moment Bt ws for vry short. Bt ws absolute gr8
guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
Wow this story is soo realistic Just awesome
Chica de Ipanema chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm a sucker for sad endings and I loved this!
dashy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Chapter 7 is the exact repeat of chapter 6. i believe you accidentally re-posted the same chapter twice rather than the correct one :/

Otherwise, loving this fanfic so far! :)
Aly chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
This was such a great story. I know it had to end this way (I don't think it would have had a better impact any other way), but I can't help but feel sad that Sakura and syaoran could not have a happy ending. Great job on the writing and plot and I think you handled the ending really well. A lot of good movies, well written fanfics, and addicting TV dramas tend to mess up the endings, but you did well. Thanks for uploading.
blehehe chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
This is another amazing fanfic of yours :D I love how you incorporated some politics war with CCS. It was interesting to see this side of Sakura being portrayed. TT I LOVE the part where Sakura bandages Syaoran's arm, very cute
moon730 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014