Reviews for Through A Looking Glass
Aquarica chapter 9 . 7/28
This was so sad T.T
4everWinter chapter 1 . 3/8
I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of things doesn't make sense here. So many useless or conflicting details. First, you wasted almost a chapter spouting about Sakura's wit and ambition, moving on to showing her being a great war strategist, only for her to end up a.. fugitive, a plain mother? And then Shaoran is supposed to be this great general, but they ended up losing the battle,despite Shaoran's little brother's sacrifice? And then you talked a great deal about women's beauty and how it can be used towards men. So how come Sakura is the least favorite of her father if her mother is the most beautiful and she's the most beautiful daughter?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind tragic endings, but it just doesn't befit your story. If I were to give justice to the plot and characters you have built, I'll end it this way:

Sakura returns to the battle next to Shaoran's side as the strategist (after a year of raising their son, maybe), and then she'll help win the battle and be known as the first woman to be a war hero (achieving her character's goal).

And then another chapter showing Sakura and Shaoran getting comfy and doing it sans an aphrodisiac's aid. Then last part will show Shao in the cherry blossom's garden, fondly watching pregnant Sakura playing with their first son, forgetting about the painful memories the garden held (thus, achieving a realization on his character's part). Then Shao reaches out for Sakura's hand, they look at each other, with an unspoken realization in their eyes.. love. The end.

Shiz.
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
this is the best ccs fanfic i have read yet
foxydame chapter 9 . 3/19/2016
I know you most probably won't be reading this but I have to say this is an absolute gold CCS story.
Where do I begin the beauty and eloquence with which you wrote this story is just Wow.
I read this 3 years and reviewed it as guest and till today whenever I see this story my heart simply heartbreakingly beautiful.
Naoko Andre chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
Wow.. this is just.. wow, amazing. I loved your fanfic, the reality in it, the complexity of their love... And I also thought it was a happy ending, in its own way.
Anyway... I loved your fanfic, its a piece of art in itself.
chong.jp01 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
;
roti bakar chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
This is epically beautiful! It took this long for Sakura to realised her love for Syaoran and it was kind of Eriol to return the favour. At least Syaoran manages to see his son after all these years! And glad there is Akira in Sakura's life, a piece of her and Syaoran together. I guess Miyuki's sacrifice is without vain. I felt sad for Atsumori though. And I'm sure the saddest would be Syaoran and his mother. Atsumori perhaps is the closest brother to Syaoran and vice versa. And glad to know that Syaoran cares for his little brother.

Truly enjoyed reading this!
saku07 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I luv it and cgy it was the most beutiful story so far i had read
Regoli chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Oh god what have you done! I wish time would go back so i dont read this story. It broke my heart to million pieces :(
Stay awesome
samura01 chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Syoiarun does not know that sakuras name is sakura instead of sakuno who is her half sis who ran away
zain chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Cnt believe history could b written like this commendable story fic love ya I like the ss moment Bt ws for vry short. Bt ws absolute gr8
guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
Wow this story is soo realistic Just awesome
Chica de Ipanema chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm a sucker for sad endings and I loved this!
dashy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Chapter 7 is the exact repeat of chapter 6. i believe you accidentally re-posted the same chapter twice rather than the correct one :/

Otherwise, loving this fanfic so far! :)
Aly chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
This was such a great story. I know it had to end this way (I don't think it would have had a better impact any other way), but I can't help but feel sad that Sakura and syaoran could not have a happy ending. Great job on the writing and plot and I think you handled the ending really well. A lot of good movies, well written fanfics, and addicting TV dramas tend to mess up the endings, but you did well. Thanks for uploading.
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »