Reviews for Night of Mirth
Setsunai Shikyo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
YEAH that was an awesome story!
Athla chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol
shazaoblossom chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
LOL XDXD Cuz of this I'm gonna worship you from now on yes! Hohoho *clings* DO WRITE MORE

*cough*

Sorry, got a lil hyper there. Heh. XD; Teh CalintzxReith hints are taking over my head. *SQUEE* Well written. Childish-Calintz is just... LUFF!
Atemumana chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hello! Love your fic-! Love Calintz hair! No wonder a...Can be true so much...Love Calintz! _ Calintz...
mitsukai-ai chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
yay, another ficlet! i enjoyed this very much. it's good to see that even the most serious of characters have their humorous moments. anyway please write more soon
PL16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I just got through from playing Magna Carta and I am heading off to bed after I review your fic. I sent you two e-mails by the way but you don't have to respond back if you don't want to. Gamespot's review was the place where they said Calintz was a transvestite. I personally never thought of him as a crossdresser; I like his outfit, its original. Yes, I have seen many cute anime males and guys in real life who looks more 'girly' in the face than Calintz and is straight. But anyway, I am glad you wrote another Magna Carta fic.

LOL, Reith asks Eonis has Calintz ever let his hair down? XD I would of laughed myself. So that is why Calintz wears his hair in a pony tail? P hehe. o Justina sure is nice to Chris. Well this new fic of yours was short but funny. You could of did a whole lot more to this story but its fine. I plan to do my own Reith and Calintz fanfic but it won't be posted at this site :). Nice work with this piece and I hope to see MANY more Magna Carta fics from many other fans soon. Good luck.