Reviews for 2020 Vision
brenden chapter 15 . 3/29
Goodwork
Omnimercurial chapter 15 . 2/16
THE BEST Guyver fanfic I have ever read.

This is a work of art. Excellent characterisation, original premise very well executed and just damn enjoyable!

Please Please Please come back to this at some point, your talents are sorely needed. :)
jozs001 chapter 15 . 7/25/2014
Hope you update this someday!
Hollow Mashiro chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
Yo! People are still finding this and really, really enjoying it! Any chance of it ever being updated? Love it, by the way, easily one of the best (if not the best) fic in the Guyver archives.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/7/2014
Can you please continue? I want to know what happens next and this is one of the few Guyver ff's i like.
animemasters chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
This fanfic is without a doubt the beast Guyver story I have ever read since I started reading them years ago. I for one write to you in the hopes that this story does not stay dead as it is a great work that should be finished. Hoping to read more of this story in the future your fan Anime-masters.
animemasters chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! I have been looking for one like this for years and this is the best I've ever read. Hopping to see more soon.
Cyblade Silver chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I hope that someday you come back to this story; it's a very interesting take on canon, and it'd be a real shame if it never got finished.
Roseveare chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I took this away and read it on my e-reader the other day. Even unfinished, I enjoyed the fic a great deal! I'd love to know what happens next, but am happy to have been able to read it as it stands. If you get the urge to return to writing it and still want a beta-reader I could try to help out, although I'm new to the fandom so would not be able to advise on the intricacies of canon.
Murazor chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Seeing that the Guyver fandom has something of a dearth of decent to good fanfiction, it is sad to find a good tale that seems to have been abandoned.

Mostly good work and hope that you find the time and energy someday to continue with this.
hydrianway1013 chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
Great story, well told.

Hope this isnt dead...?

Wanna see Guyot versus Chronos versus Guyver battle and

Sho getting out his Gigantic, starting to maul the Lords!
Serfius chapter 15 . 7/24/2010
the wait is driving me nuts! I hope you do continue someday, this is the best, at least my favorite, guyver fic I've found anywhere
HIL chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Did Sho actually 'die' and get cloned back, or was it just some form of heavy unconciousness? Great chapter reguardless!
Melissa45 chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
I'm glad you are continuing this story. I had never heard of Guyver before I read your story but you explained enough I could figure it out while also developing an intriguing time travel story. Great job!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 15 . 3/5/2009