Reviews for Better Together
Chris chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
M. The usual high-quality product :D
a happy reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
such a cute little fic.. how about basing one on the song look after you by the frey? just an idea ;] - a happy reader
FancyNewWeasley chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
haha very good :)

loved the part where Ron was sighing and such to get her attention
AccioWeasleyTwins chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
You're an amazingly talented writer! This story really almost made up for the fact that I was left without anyone to kiss at midnight this year. I just adore Ron and Hermione together, and find myself living vicariously through her on a regular basis.
EyesOfBlue1993 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That was really cute! Aw, they kissed! Keep writing!

Ashley
E. Tunison chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
YAY! GREAT STORY! KUDOS TO YOU! Hahahaha, no, it really was great, I really enjoyed it. You are an amazing writer and I definately plan on reading more of your stories during this new year! I hope you have a great year and, of course, keep writing!
Mimi Chica chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
hey, that was cute! and well written.

i actually turned down a party to hang out with my family and...read fanfic lol. (my bf and i just broke up and i really wasn't in the mood.) Your fic was great-everyone was totally in character and ashd yeah. loved it. ;)
Jyl chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Amazing, amazing. And I love that you wrote it as it was happening, well..sort of. You know what I mean. The countdown part made my heart pound, brilliantly done.
Queen of Duct Tape chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was really good! I loved it!

Yours sincerely,

the Queen of Duct Tape

P.S.- I am sorry, but this is possibly the shortest review I've ever posted...
Blood-In-The-Stars chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This is cute...great job!
Peeves chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I can completly relate to that
thesongremainsthesame chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That was really cute! You're a really good writer and I think I shall read your other stories!
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
aw that was so sweet i liked it a lot
Angelchan3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
OMG that made my new years i made a resolution to read a ron hermione new years tonight and you made me go through with it thank you!
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Yay! That made me happy inside. I too, am alone on new years whilst all my friends are at their soirees. Eh. But anyway. Cacaphony? What a great word! This is really well written and very believable. I loved the part about Mr. Weasly not understanding batteries! this is great. I hope to see more from you! :)