Reviews for Without You
sonofwolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
aw poor Raph :(
Princess Caroline chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
**cries** wow...april and raph 4evah! i have a second cousin named April. Keep up the good work!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Was wondering where you had tripped off to, read your profile page, mourned a bit that - for now - you're taking your leave of writing, and then discovered that I had failed in leaving a review for your last update.

This was definitely one of your best works, if you can even best what you've written before it. You were already deemed by me as a gifted and talented writer and it bums me more to know that you might be long in returning to this forum.

Still, I understand how life can at times squeeze some things out and force us to choose which to focus on.

I hope, though, that as life calms down and as stresses ease, that your muses will return and the love of writing renew once again. I so love reading your missives! :0)

Regardless, this was a wonderful, sad and angsty story and caused me to sniff a few times, but still a good read.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us these many years. Hope to see you again, soon.

Oh, and you just may be hearing from me later this year, as I'm putting this story on my list of 2006 Fan Fic Comp entries. :0)

Be blessed,

Rene'
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oh. My. God. That was amazing! That was unbelievable! It was one of the saddest things I have ever read and I think I'm still in shock or something. I'm still crying, at least, and that's saying something cause I don't ever cry. Up until you said pink hair I was picturing this in the 1st movie universe. I thought Raph liked her in that one, and that it's Don who likes her in the new one...but hey, whatever, your story was so good it works! Really, really good one!
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This litterly brought tears to my eyes. From the way that you brought out their relationship, the way she died, and his break down at the end. Good job with this.
Tewi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
one more set...who? great job, incredably sad story! but i hafta admit you did a wonderful job! stupid priest...so...*voice is replaced by happy singing ones till i'm done ranting* i feel so much better now...anyway, great job, i feel for Raph (and April and the rest of the guys of course)!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
So sad... :( But still a very good fic, very well written. And I think you portrayed Raph excellently. But so sad...
Dierdre chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*Grins happily and prances around her computer desk* Ficcage dedicated to me-e, ficcage dedicated to me-e...

*Finally calms down, grabs a coke and settles in for what she is certain will be a heck of a great read*

...

…Oh, oh, GOD! Poor Raph! *Wails and buries face in her hands*

*After about five minutes of histrionics, Dierdre recovers enough to continue typing* I had intended to review as I read, but by the fifth paragraph I was so thoroughly sucked in that I didn't stand a chance. This was one of the most heart wrenching and satisfying angst fics that I've read in a good long while.

*Sniffles* Everything about this fic was so freaking good, but there were two instances in particular that really stood out for me. First was when that travesty of a priest began the eulogy, maligning April's good name with his deliberate fumbling and asinine advertising. I was in complete agreement with Raph at that moment, and I COMPLETELY LOVED his gruesome threat. *Chuckles darkly* Christmas tree lights indeed.

The next bit was during the flashback with poor April, as well as the immediate aftermath of the massacre. I can just so easily picture April running towards him with her eyes wide in fear, arms outstretched in entreaty... And then seeing Raph kneeling in a lake of blood and assorted body parts, cradling the shattered form of April. *Shudders* Lordy... I could actually HEAR his devastated keening. The poignancy of it all literally sent a shiver done my spine.

Incredibly well done indeed, chica! I am both impressed at your skill and very, very happy to have my RD fic addiction satiated. _ *Saves both to C2 file and to favorites*
Erda11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This was brillant.
artykidd chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
wow. I'm ready to cry now.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
RD, that was incredible. A FANTASTIC peice of work. Probably your best yet...or at least my favorite. You know how I love Raph and April. I could picture every scene that you wrote, and I was thoroughly engrossed the whole time that I was reading. Angsty, but thoroughly entertaining in a morbid sort of way. It was not only the subject, but the WAY that you wrote it and carried it out that made this piece so great.

WOW.

I LOVED IT.

CONGRATULATIONS on a excellent job.

~SASSY
Basia Lynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
SO. SAD. This is like...bucket-loads of angst. Wow. I could barely take reading it, I can't even imagine how it must've been to write it! I love the scenes you chose to capture, especially the bit with the organ and Raph walking out. I can't quite hear him saying 'quarrel' though...

Doesn't matter. This is an amazing piece of angst, you did a GREAT job writing it! Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go read something happy now to cheer me up. ;_;
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
:~(

I wonder if they ever thought that it could happen to Ape... if she actually died (only in the comics ofcourse)

Poor Raph *snuggles*