Reviews for She Was Smiling
hey there:
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
somethingkute chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I loved it but, i didn't know kagura died at the end.
jada chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
hello again...squirrelmunk...again (tears falling down eyes) it was so beautiful! man, do you also write poems...i love writing poems...and stories...and sometimes journal, it was so beautiful and delicate like a poem...ya know...if you write it the wrong'll suck, ya know...and eventually die...cuz it sucks so most of i'm possibly serious...possibly..well long and farewell...squirrelmunk...the song was kool too...
Candelabra chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
... aw, Kagura's death was so sad ...

Yep, so out of character for Sesshoumaru. But that's okay.

jessica chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw that is so sad i feel bad for kagura she wuz all alone until sesshy came

sesshy-dont cry

kagura-ya im the wind (mwawhahwhahwhahw)

me-ok 0_o

both-nuthin -.-'

thanx awsome song fic
Evil Bunny of Death chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Beautiful...simply beautiful...
OmgSoba chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow thats kind of sad...but at least Sesshomaru was there. I didnt know that Kagura died. Well it was nicely written! Good job!
Kagura615 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved this! It was cute and sad. I hated it when Kagura died ;.; Anyways, in the manga it was him who said 'I knew it was you', but I guess you changed that to her saying it...heehee. Please make more fics like this! (I was even listening to 'No More Words' while reading this so it made it have even more feeling!)
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
*blows nose* SO sad! Nice story, i like the end!
lunabelle0 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This is very good. I like how you added in more like I'm not sure what the word is, but it made it more like dramatic? I think that works. It was just more then when I read the manga. I liked it alot. Now I was just woundering would you be able to do a what if Kagura suvieved? Type story or one where she's reincarnated I'd like to see more of those. Anyways it's very good it made me cry )
twiknham chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
What a wonderful story. I felt that chapter was one of the most poignant in the series, and you did justice to it. Thank you for sharing. If I had any suggestions, it would be to include (maybe at the bottom), the translation for the song, if you know it. It's good without it, that would just add a little.
Dani-Starr18 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Omg! Great job on this story! You had me holding the puffs kleenex box at the ending, and that is one of my favourite chapters in the Manga series. Keep it up with your other stories!