Reviews for Yakuza
Kyaaaa! The ending was perfect! Damn you sasuke, everyone's already agreed with your relationship with sakura and you...you bastard...GAH! Just thinking about it made my blood boils! It's a good thing it was still a happy ending though...or else...
There were other spies other than naruto, shikamaru and neji...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
*Cheers* *Whistles* *Clappinig* SERIOUSLY HOW MUCH MORE EPIC CAN THIS FIC GET! One of the best of the bests! I was so excited during the fight and when the backup came I was literally screaming with joy *alone in my room so no one can see my craziness* Oh and Seriosly Sasuke-kun's KILLER SIDE was killing , Orochimaru deserved tht for sure so im on Sasuke's side! This fic was seriously like watching an Awsum Action/Romance Movie and it was Super Great!Every single event was excellent! Really Really Loved this fic and many many thnkz to the Great Author for writing such an Amazing fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Wow! This fic is going better than i expected! Seriously the details and the actions taken and taking place..all the mental images made in the mind...its so like watching a real action movie.. An Awsum Movie indeed! Luv this fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
The chp was SUPER GREAT! Loved each and everything written in the chp! I’m so glad tht the supposed Love Act is becoming a Beautiful Reality! I’m really happy tht I found this Amazing Fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
XD im so in luv with this fic! Awsum plot! Sasusaku 4vr!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Tht was SoOoo DamN Awsum! Sasuke-kun has got quite the impression and the girl magnet part is sooo True! Can melt any girl's heart with his super cOol Atitude and HanDsomeness! The motorcycle stunts were Amazing too! He's such an Awsum Actor! Cant blame Sakura for falling in luv with him! Luv this chp!
sakura.souen chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
damn i liked this story! the ending was a bit different then what i would of expected but i still really liked it! i like those stories where Sasuke is a bad ass assassin :P well i'll go check out your other stories!
Trisha chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Ohmysweetmotherfreakinggoodness, that was one of the best SasuSaku fanfics I've ever read. It had smexy stuff, but not too much. It was just AMAZING.
Elle.Ebullience chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Amazing
The Wolf Of Shadows chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Awww the ending was so cute! :)
blazingpyro606 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
OMG SUCH A GOOD STORY!
IT WAS AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
but i would have liked it if it went over more chapters...i feel 7 chapters was a little too short
but this doesnt affect how much i absolutely love this story! :)
GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
That was such an amazing story! I loved it! :)
Cecilia Glass chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Omg. Loved it!
Sakura Yui chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god! This really touched my heart.. Hehe.. Nice work! Thumbs up! I really enjoyed this story! XD