Reviews for A Random Act of Kindness
Lady Avotil chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Hi!_

I like the story so far and, now that Kaiba and Jonouichi are out of the picture (I think you made Kaiba a tad too cruel, btw...) I am looking forward to Shizuka's interaction with Pegasus._

Keep up the great work and please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really looking forward to it!_
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I can't help but smile at the ending, even after having read it so many times. Kudos :)
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Re-reading this my reasons for loving it once again overwhelm me. The closing to this chapter was splendid, and your characterization is flawless.
DeAdLy StRaWbErRy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i apologize. i didn't read the author's note. hehehhee. XD
DeAdLy StRaWbErRy chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
PLEASE DON'T PUT JAPANESE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TRANSLATE IT!

Honestly, I don't even understand what it means. my Mom does, but im not going to go all the way and asked her what it meant.

It kills the story b/c of my lack of knowledge in japanese. At least put a translation note. I really love where you are going with this story, but the japanese got my head twisted in a knot in trying to understand it.
S. S. S.570 chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
great story.. i was so hoping u'd update this as i'm a fan of that shipping, but i suck at japanese! however, i'll try to catch up with ya ;)
bury me among the ashes chapter 3 . 2/22/2007
Well it's about time this was updated, and such a nice update it was, update soon!
Journey Maker chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
I laughed out loud when Croketts had brassiere on.. I wonder what the bet was? Now my question is: Is Pegasus doing this to help Serenity or does he have any other reasons for doing this? (I don't mean anything sexual) Please update this when you can.. I love this story...
Journey Maker chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
I knew it was Serenity. I don't know how but I figured it was. So is Pegasus going to pay for her surgery? When does he give Kaiba-Boy what he wants?
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
I happen to like Pegasus. He is like a little boy in a man's body and I laugh out loud when he calls Seto "Kaiba-boy" I wonder who Seto choses to help?
PxC chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Ah, luff, you're too winsome. XD

Poor [sexy] Croquet-san~!

[ And to reply to our dear Yamiko-IP: Isono's a spazz. Ofcourse he'd do it. XD Or perhaps Fuguta's the culprit~? With those devious aviator glasses of his... ]

CRACK BE BAD FOR YOOUU.

The wizzards weep. T_T
jeuxmungandr chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
For the last- time-; "NOTHING" I DO IS GOOD! *shakes you*

Anyway, about your fic; I'm glad that you have finally updated. In addition, the part with Croquet in a brassier was very amusing. (I assume it was Isono who was up against him? *laughs*)

Also, Kaiba is just such a (ass- hole!) sadistic fellow. I like how you depict him in this story.

Anyway, I shall look forward to your next update (and to your upcoming fic "Blood Canvas" *drools in anticipation-uh*) and once more, keep up the good work!
netherlady chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
nice _ please continue.
bury me among the ashes chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I love this story so much, I hope you plan on adding more soon, not to rush you but this is just... gold.

You. Are. God.

p.s. opticshipping forever
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is a beautiful story, can't wait to read chapter two, great plot!