Reviews for Different View 2
Zarak chapter 24 . 3/22
It's a shame you never finished thus story
hellobrit13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
omg i love this story (and the 1st) soo much. 3 pepsi ;) my all time favorite outsider fanfic
iwasthelasttoknow chapter 24 . 2/5/2012
my goodness, i really love this story as well as Pepsi. I hope you write some more because this is excellant. :)
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 24 . 7/8/2011
This story is fuckin amazing! i love Pepsi. Suuuper Sexy character:) i sometimes forget he isnt in the actual book. He fits in so well with the entire set of characters and the place and everything:) i wish he were included in the book/movie:) anywho, great job! cant wait for the next chappy:)
FBBBGirl chapter 24 . 7/6/2011
I really like this story. And the first one. I really really hope you will finish this story.
Rubberdu3ky chapter 24 . 12/30/2010
Wow great chapter! I really hope you update soon!
youxdontxneedxhim chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love Pepsi! He keeps me smiling these days. Usually I don't care about characters just read the story but I like Pepsi's character a lot. I can tell your very invested into his character. Also I like the story about him being a girl classic. But girl you gotta continue! Its too good not too!
pretentious kneecap chapter 24 . 12/16/2010
Thanks for the update!
NittanyLizard chapter 24 . 12/16/2010
Woohoo, Pepsi's back!

"You have a very dynamic family", hahaha, I literally laughed out loud at that one. I loved all the interactions in the waiting room and then while talking to the doctor. I could really see them all going back and forth, and Pepsi saying almost nothing, just being sullen and dark. You did such a good job of putting across his mood and issues in a non-invasive way, I realized after reading the chapter that through the whole thing, I was picturing a rainy gray day outside the window of the waiting room.

I'll say again that I think Pepsi is such a fantastic character, and he always manages to come back to you in exactly the same voice, no matter how long it's been. Kudos for that one, it can be so hard to keep one character's voice distinct from all the others.

Oh, and after all of the friction they've had between them, I loved how Ponyboy's steadfast faith in Pepsi came out in such a subtle way with his "the guy was asking for it" comment. Fantastic.

Do I even need to say I can't wait for more? BTW, I printed out Half as Much (am about halfway through) and am loving that one as well.

Take care Tens!

Liz
Greaser4life chapter 24 . 12/16/2010
I'm not going to lie when i saw you updated I about had a cow! I love this story and recently reread DV and DV2. Pepsi is so near and dear to my heart I almost wish he was part of the actual Outsiders. I think that ya Pepsi can get jealous easily over you writing a new character so maybe you should shine your light on him for a while :) I love the fact that you made Ponyboy unique in being tall and everything. PRICELESS. He would look different from the rest. And we all know that Pony is very very stubborn. Sigh. Poor Darry. But, my favorite sentance in this whole chapter would have to be

I still thought he was an idiot, but maybe he was an idiot with the right idea.

EPIC. Nice job! I'm so glad you updated and hope to read more soon! Like I said Pepsi will always hold a special place in my heart and I'm ready to read how his story ends.
girly chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
Bout time Pepsi was forced into doing Darry's job

For once its not always fun to be the

Parent. To have to make others behave.

Sometimes you have too. Without order

there would be chaos.
youxdontxneedxhim chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
totally freaking awesome I love Pepsi!3 But he is pretty weird right now...but I still love him I hope you update real soon I love all your fics! I'm obsessed!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
Yay! found the sequel! I'm so glad you continued the story. I was actually disappointed to finish the last story till I saw this one. I've fallen in love with Pepsi-Cola. Please update soon!
EraseTheFaceOfU chapter 23 . 5/27/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! i really wanna know what happens next! but don't worry i can wait...so no pressure XD
pretentious kneecap chapter 23 . 1/28/2010
Oof, I hate it when I reach the end of what's already available in a fic, yanno? I'm looking forward to the next installment.