Reviews for Fire and Ice
barb3 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
One of the best damn Fastlane stories I have ever read. I'm a picky reader but you had me from first to last. I would love to see more Fastlane stories from you as there is an absolute dearth of stories (especially well written ones) out there for this short lived series.
fan4fastln chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Wow, I haven't been back here in awhile. I never thought I would see an ending for this story. Thanks for that - it was great! I miss the fastlan fanfics and all the Van angst. I hope you will write some more now that your issue have been resolved. Thanks again!
Lessa Solarem chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Thanks for the update! What an exciting conclusion! You really abused poor Van in this one. Anyway, great story. Thanks!
Lessa Solarem chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Please write more, it was just getting good!
Fengus chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
when do you intend to finish "Fire and Ice?"
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
Please tell me you will continue this asap. I NEED the rest of it! Gaah!
ackeberlynn chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Hey, pretty intense! Looking forward to more...soon!
princess peanut chapter 4 . 8/9/2006
So, yes I see that it's been since January since you posted. But I'm realatively new to this site, and I read your story and just wanted to let you know it rocked! I loved it, only wish it was complete! Any chance? So, don't know if you are even going to get this, but that was a great story. Just wanted to let you know. You definitely have talent!
Slacker Queen chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
OMG! This story rocks! I love all your FL fics! Please tell me you haven't given up on it. Please continue with this. I'd love to read more. I'll be checking back constantly! D

LaterZ!

SQ
MagRowan chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Wow, I hope this story is going to be continued, because you have a good plot going. And it seems the story's been dormant since beginning of the year. Would puppy dog eyes help?

Thanks for the read! _
fan4fastln chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Excellent Chapter - worth the wait! I love how you include Deaq's parents, they did seem to have a soft spot for Van in the show and they are so "normal" compared to what we know of Van's parents. Like the cat too. You are really keeping the suspense high - can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Ice Bear chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I very much enjoy the way Van and Deaq play off each other in this story as well as On the Rocks. I like the comraderie they show and the feelings that come through. Thanks for sharing your stories with us.
simbagirl chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Keep going.

And dont let Deaq die okey? Please.

How is it with Van and Hillary? Are they togheter or not?

Update soon. Like, now.
DKM chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
AH! EDGE OF MY SEAT! EDGE OF MY SEAT! Holy crap, you had me biting my nails all the way through this chapter!

Oh, wow... where to begin? Besides, this was a GREAT distraction from my first homework assignment of the semester... It was reading, BTW, so no differene there. Anyway... Wow! OMG! Gary's dead and that crazy sonofabitch Alan has completely lost it. My first question was going to be how he managed to grab Deaq, but realizing that you kinda made that somewhat clear, I'd feel like a dumbass asking, so I'll just shut up about it.

Onto question #2... What the hell is Van planning on doing? Crazy little bastard... Sometimes he can just do some of the stupidest things under pressure, but it's understandable. I'm just wondering how this is all going to pan out in the end. That's my second question. I'm hoping that nothing too horrible happens. But there's at least some drama in there.

Other than that, I really enjoyed this distraction. Okay, back to doing my homework. BE BACK SOON!

-DK