Reviews for When I Foreverly Leave
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Never going to finish?
Tuna ham chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Serena's cutting her hair? Seriously? Believe me, I'm not an angry fan boy but there are things you do NOT do ever.
Still, not a bad fanfic so far.
Lauralithia2 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Oh my GOSH, that is TOTALLY domething I would do! Taking his waffle, oh man... XD
WhiteRose28 chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
That was a great story and it was
Terrific job done keep making them k
Best of luck ;) bye
Genie05 the second chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love it and I as well had problems reconciling sailor moon powers and abilities into the justice league superhero world. I have two fics that I am working on that I haven't posted yet one set in the marvel universe that I've actually cut sm out of entirely and another like yours an sm/batman cross that will cover sailor moon but making it obvious that the time for scouts has past and making the sailor scouts have abilities that they never should have if certain elements hadn't blatantly manipulated the time stream to get the desired results. Basically my fic will go with the premise that certain abilities would have manifested in a more x-men mutant way had things not intervened but that's my story I love reading your story and I can't wait to see where you go with this including seeing Bruce's reaction to Serena's catching on to his extra curricular activities.
Azera-v chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Please update, would also love to see what those in Japan are up to.
dhh chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Hmm..
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Keep up the good work and update soon.:)
Tempest S chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I think Serena would want a simple engagement ring. She's not really into fancy things or showing off. Not to mention, she already knows what it's like to have people after her for the giant rock she's carrying. She doesn't need another stone for people to try to steal.
Tempest S chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Batman isn't in a no superpowers universe. The Justice League and even just crossovers with Batman prove that so I don't see why Sailor Scouts are impossible. If Superman can exist in Batman's world and get his superpowers because Earth has a yellow sun, why not Sailor Moon existing? Wonder Woman was made from clay and brought to life by Greek goddesses. John Jones/the Martian alien has all types of powers (though none like Sailor Mars) just from being a Martian. Green Lantern got his powers from a ring so why can't the Sailor Scouts have powers? If their powers are inborn and transforming lets them access them, then it's not really that different than the non-human superheroes. Batman just generally deals with human criminals because it's just generally human criminals that inhabit Gotham and it's mostly just the insane criminals that want to face Batman. Just because he rarely has to take on a non-human foe doesn't mean they don't exist in Batman's world. They just steer clear of Gotham. And I'm still waiting to see the pictures that go with this story.
Tempest S chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I couldn't find the picture.
Lauralithia2 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Love your story! Really great and can't wait to read more. One thing, though, is that I can't seem to get the link to Serena's hairstyle right. Maybe I'm just link stupid or something, haha. Anyway if you'd message me the link, that'd be awesome. ;) Thanks!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
What's the point of continuing a fic set after The Dark Knight when The Dark Knight Rises is nearly here?
Jazz379705 chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
This is good so far; I can't wait to see how you develop the story to this ending.
mark3232 chapter 11 . 4/6/2012
It's a bit unfair saying Chris Nolan's world is more realistic. The Dark Knight is also a fantasy that has some really outlandish elements, like, come on, Heath Ledger's Joker.