Reviews for Secret of the Letter Maker
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Ah, such an interesting storyline! Will you continue this story? I really hope you do! Despite the fact that it's been a few years since the update, I'm still hopeful. Here's to wishful thinking!
KonoseKagerou chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
waaaaah...i hate to say this but...

If Sakura and Touya are not siblings in the real Anime...then i'll ship them! / both of them look so cute here u kyah! graah! if only... orz
Azhura chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Here I'am again reviewing for the same story! :3
still waiting patiently for a new chapters to come... :3
I seriously can't wait to know what will happen next! It's been ages!
YingfaFx chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I really like this story, very well written, very original. I hope you will someday update it. Thanks.
Yuki.Rose.Tenshi777 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Please Update! I really love this story!
It's so unique and interesting!
It was 2010 when this was last updated and now its 2013 but I will still wait! :)
Please Update! :)
Hana-chanS2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is like my favorite fanfiction, i like it even better than " a sight for sore eyes " the most popular sakura cardcaptor fanfic. i feel like this story is beautiful and has a deeper meaning to it than others. it has this sad, yearning, and bittersweet feel. Please update! !
Lolly1o1 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Love the story update soon!
Ayla27 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I was too lazy to log-in. Hehe. Anyway, I still think your stories are great. I just finished rereading the whole Secret of the Letter Maker and I realized that I'm willing to wait for a long long time for you to update your stories. :);anyway, the I wish you the best of luck with finishing your stories and God Bless. :)
Mugipyon chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Mugi is always reminded of the song 'Rabu Retaa no Kawari ni Kono Uta o' by Seira from Letter Bee, no matter how many times Mugi read this while listening to your chosen soundtrack. Try to listen to it!

Sotto mune ni daita, kotoba o tegami ni takushita
Hitokoto de ii, todoite hoshii
Namida hitoshizuku ochita...
Mugipyon chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
*speechless*

KAMI-SAMA! This fic has the MOST original idea than other fics that Mugi has countered before! Mugi really like this story, even more than 'Incorporated'! CONTINUE! XD

(...sorry Mugi can't give any constructive critism, it's just that Mugi can't find anything to be pointed out, gomen...)
thegirliknow chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
please please continue this. :O never heard anything like it. i've been reading it for as long as i can remember and i still re-read it often.
AppleOfHisEye83 chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This is such a unique story!

Keep up the good work, awesome :D
Silverarte chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Well well! I finally caught up on this story and your others outside of Incorporated. All I can say is that I sincerely hope you write more and more! I definitely want to read more of what you have to put into these. - They are fantastic for catching attention and I enjoy them greatly!
Ayla27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Your works are so amazing and very creative! You'll still finish this right? Even if it takes a long time? I don't mind if you finish the other fics first, because either way all of them are awesome. And even though I know the pairing of this fic is Syaoran x Sakura, I was hoping if you could put a little Sakura x Eriol here? Good luck and I wish you well. :)
Mei chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Pls! Update soon! Thanks!