Reviews for Angry No More
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Lovely!
Vader's Minion chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Awesome story. I love Veronica and Wallace. And I really enjoy your writing style and your voice in this story - I thought you captured VM very well.
sellthelie chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was great! love wallace/veronica. :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
great story
randomleigh chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Sniff. What a sweet story. Very true to the characters, nice job.
HarmonyLovely chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh how I miss Veronica Mars. I always thought the writers didn't put enough into the Veronica/Wallace friendship and to be honest, I had always wanted to see the possibility of them becoming more than friends. Yeah, yeah, that puts me in the minority of VM ships...but that's life.

This story was complete awesomeness!

Rebecca
snafumama chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
First of all, I couldn't agree with you more regarding your author's note! I think Wallace and Veronica have a very real friendship. They certainly didn't explore it enough. Poor, deluded Veronica. She was just so overwhelmed by trying to be normal.

Really good job having Veronica beat herself up. Also wonderful way that you portrayed Keith comforting Veronica. (I also thought that their relationship was a very realistic portrayal of a single Dad and daughter.)

"Fell into patterns of friendship like we’d been in them for years." Such a great sentiment. It really does convey their friendship.

The ending of this episode, I think, made it my favorite. Kristen and Percy did such a good/subtle job. Kristen portrays absolute glee better than any actor I've ever seen. (Same when she found out that Keith really was her father.)

Adore your "home-boy" talk!

Excellent story! I'm printing it out to keep. You really have their patter down. I am so going to miss them.

This really is my favorite "continuation." Absolutely a FABULOUS job! It actually made me tear up, just as the episode had.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Loved it...is there a sequel somewhere to this?
Maria656 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
excellent
Midzst chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Lovely job!
VMars13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Love your story. There is just not enough Veronica and Wallace stories out there, and yours rocks! Hope you write more.
Cinaminsweet chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was very nice. I really enjoy Veronica/Wallace fics (only in a BFF way, not really 'shippy) and I liked yours a lot. You did a good job with both of their voices. I hope you continue to write more fics like this. :)
Majestrix chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very well written V/W fic. I'm a fan of the genre, but I'm guessing i'm in the minority. Great job with the Veronica humor. I could just see hearing it on television, if that makes any sense. Keep up the good work.
ashley080 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
WOW! That story was so heart felt and unbeliveable. Your story made me cry. I hope you will write a lot more storys! PLEASE! Thank you.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Yes! for the Wallace/Veronica.