Reviews for The Note
Annabelle chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Ahh I was enjoying this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
امیدوار بودم که اینجا فارسی زبان ها هم بتونند داستانهای خودشون رو بذارند...
Yume chapter 11 . 9/29/2011
;_; darn, I liked the story, but I understand how you feel.

happens to me all the time so yeah... sad but understandable

but I can really see your english got better in the letter _ totally improved

I loved the kissing scene between malfoy and pansy in I don't remember which chapter (5?6?). always liked how you layed out their characters. not to sappy but still very human.

best wishes, and if you ever re-connect with pans and draco drop a line XD
RoamingEyes chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
All I hope for is that you become a published author. Otherwise it would truly be a waste. :)
Seven secrets chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
NEW Reader. I really like this story and am sad it didn't get continued... but congratulations on the Engagment, and I hope you do well in the future! :D I think this goes without saying but I'll say it anyway. I give this story 5 stars xoxo
allison denise chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
Please update!
martine chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
i love this story
denise chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
aaw ): congratulations on your engagement!
Sly-88 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
it's so sad that u're not going to continue this story! I think it's great, but like u've said, life get's in the way and we can't live forever in a fiction world! I just wanted to say that I loved your story and I sinceresly hope that u continue it someday! I'll be waiting!

xoxo
The Darkest wizard chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
This is a good story!
Sly-88 chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
lo ame! xD loved it I love your Pansy and of course your draco, they are perfect please continue I beg u
kitty chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
love this. pls continue!
xCMGx chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
Please continue with this xx
DracoLovesPansy chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
This story... Just, wow. It blows my mind. The characterizations are so, so amazing. The only thing that's bothering me is some spelling errors (like "there" should be "their" etc), but other than that, it's an amazing story. I hope you havn't abandoned this, because it's so very hard to find fics like this. This is truly something :)
DracoLovesPansy chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Best characterizations ever. Really unique story. I love it.