Reviews for The Note
Cheshire chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
I remember reading this when there was about three chapters up. It seems that you have not updated in over a year, though, so it becomes less likely that you will update. However, if you do, I would be delighted to see more of this story.
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
OH MY GOD! I love this fanfiction, Draco and Pansy are my favourite couple!

Please continue it!

Oh and sorry about my awful english but I'm from Costa Rica and I speak spanish...
Lizzete chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Absolutely loved your story!

Slytherins are so amazingly cool .
Coketown chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
I am really enjoying this story, I can't wait to see where it goes, I just have one thing, try to work on your spelling. Other than that I love it!
ClumsyTonks chapter 10 . 3/26/2007
adorable!

So the DA's trying to get to Draco through Pansy, It seems even they notice the connection better that Pansy herself can.

Can't wait for your next update!
ScottishSweetie01 chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Hey babe!

I am SO terribly sorry. I haven't reviewed in a long time. I haven't even been on. I really need to catch up. First I want to congratulate you on your acting! Second I have missed you so much! And your writing too! Hopefully we will get intouch again soon! And third, wow. I seriously can't describe how much I love your writing and you for even writing at all! I hope that made sense :P Anyway I could go on and on but I'll leave it at tht :P

Take your time updating I'll be here waiting when you do :)

Lisa-Marie x
pinehead chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
Oh and I love twists, lol, forgot to say in my last review.
pinehead chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
Seriously I can't wait for chapter 11. Bring McMillan back, lol. Triangles are always fun.

But it's your story! The Quidditch match scene was really funny, "I'm rooting for you", Lol.
flamestar1 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
next chapter! please please please!
alesiiiiiitaaa chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
great story!

waiting to see chapter 11 soon!
powergirll chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Other than how you confuse threw/through, now/know, your/you're, it's all good 8)

UPDATE SON :D
pinehead chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Great story, waiting IMPATIENTLY for chapter 11.

LOVE IT!
sugarbabe1 chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Oh I am so glad you updated! I missed your incredible, amazing, wonderful stories! Your writing is breathtaking and the fact that you write D/P so well is awesome! I loved this chapter! Keep up the fantastic work!
ForbiddenTreasures chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
Hello,

I was tempted not to review (no reflection on your writing I was just feeling very lazy. I've been quite sluggish today) but I decided to, because I just loved Draco and Pansy in this chapter. Their conversation, tone and demeanor, it just all came out so...prettifully. I loved it, and I love the way you spin Draco's charm and Pansy's complaints. An overall wonderfull chapter.

(I'd been wondering if you'd given up on this story considering there hadn't been an update in ages.)

_

Jenni
J.E chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Thank you so much for updating! I know how hard it can be to come back after a long break but we appreciate it! Wonderful chapter, I just can't get enough of draco/pansy. I look forward to the next chapter, please post it soon!

J.E.