Reviews for The Note
dracoaspen chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Hey Isabella!

For awhile there I thought you were kidnapped or something! You never updated! But I shouldn't talk...the last thing i posted was a Christmas one shot.

Anyways, this chapter was brilliant and i can't wait to see what happens next. I need an update! And one for The Flower And The Dragon wouldn't be bad either.

Also, I'm glad you got signed to a new company and I hope you have fun! Update again soon! Not to mention, the oneshot you wrote for me was amazing! Thank you so much!

jjp91 chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
interesting chapter
Kitty chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
I love this update! Please, continue soon. Really, really, really good.
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Update its great I OLOVE Pansy and Draco they are adprable!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
Great work! I enjoyed this chapter!
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
I like it I like it alot very amusing I love draco and pansys interaction please update soon _
sugarbabe1 chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Oh not a cliffhanger! How could you do that? lol this chappie was beyond perfection. There were so many funny moments in it. I loved the conversation at the end with D/P they're so cute. Oh and did Daphne and Draco really date? Anyways excellent writing my dear! update soon so this cliffhanger won't bother me , lol i'm just kidding

~ Jackie ~
Aspen chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
Another amazing chapter! I really liked the flow of this one and I almost died from laughter when Draco said “I care about you, Pansy,” stated Draco sincerely. “You know I do. Or else I wouldn’t tease you so much about those knickers of yours.” Hilarious! Anyways, I sort of like it how you are going to go in a different direction with this fic. Ones with a made up story line are my favorites. Hopefully you get another chapter up really soon...I need to know what happens! Will Pansy go with Draco? What will happen over Christmas break? Will the kiss come back to haunt them? Or will their relationship slowly blossom but they continue on as if it was nothing. What about rumors? Alright, I'm getting way ahead of myself. What I'm trying to say is that I need another update really soon! So keep up the good work Isabella...

pansyfansy chapter 9 . 8/22/2006
very nice update! plz update soon!
Me chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
sakurazukamori chapter 8 . 6/13/2006

*is speechless*

You can't leave me hanging like that! What a really cool story! I've really enjoyed it so far, but why do I want Ernie and Pansy to get together! Of course, Draco and Pansy should be together, but you've portrayed Ernie as such a cutie. Isn't he muggle-born in the books? *shrugs* It works well in your story that he's not I guess.

Once again characterisation is done really well; I loved the scene on the dance floor between Draco and Pansy - it made me smile _

I really enjoyed reading this fic and I really hope you update soon!

sakurazukamori chapter 4 . 6/13/2006
Another two really good chapters (well, three chapters and a prologue - I got a bit muddled!)

I don't know why, but the whole Pansy / Ernie thing was quite sweet! I kinda feel sorry for him lol! Pansy is really developing as a character and I liked the internal monologue you have running through this story. It is a very effective device that really helps the reader get under the skin of the characters.

I loved the cat fight! That's just so Slytherin, so is the way Draco treats Pansy as a possession... of course, he must feel more for her... right? o.O

Really well done so far!

sakurazukamori chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
“Oh God Daphne! Please tell me you don’t have a thing for Draco’s father!”

I'm sorry, but who DOESN'T have a thing for Lucius Malfoy? :P

Anyway, first two chapters are really good; they set the scene really well and I think you have got Draco's characterisation down to a tee. I really love these kind of love / hate pairings, but, you know, I've never read a Pansy / Draco fic before - first time for everything I guess!

It's a really engaging story so far and I'm looking forward to reading more!

ScottishSweetie01 chapter 8 . 6/4/2006
Hey! My second time reading this whole story and first time reviewing. I love this story. You write beautifully. I especially love how yo write Pansy, it shows that she really does care for Draco. Anyway, Can't wait for more!
ForbiddenTreasures chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
_ I absolutley LOVE the way you write Draco.

I mean seriously he's so sweet and adorable without ever losing that perfect cold Draco-ness. He is perfect. You bring Draco to life beautifully.

Plus I love Pansy in this chapter she's so sweet. I love that last part about almost thinking her dreams came true. That was so sad and sweet! It was beautifull. Really.

93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »