Reviews for Superstitious
Momo-GemFarrel chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Awesome story! You really should continue it, I don't know if you want to now but hey, I have to try! :)

blisblop chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
molly4024 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
yup ... i like this one ...
Sacral chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was cute, especially the last part with Genma threading his hand trough Kakashi's hair.

I really liked it!

kakashidiot chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was so frigging hilarious! I gutted myself laughing! and I hope you continue it in some form or another...

I'm Kakashi-crazed - absolutely! and this is a precious piece with amazing characterization, comedy, angst and just plain crack! so cute!

This should have gotten more reviews. Seriously. It's just that people aren't used to GenKakas... but so good!
ZeldaFitz chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Very well done. I really like this pairing. I'd love to see you continue this one.
One Who Rides On The Wind chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Cute. Genma/Kakashi too. I don't know if you write het or not, but could you write a Kakashi x Shizune fic? There's not enough of that pairing out there! TT_TT I'll even beta it for you! Please? Don't worry if you can't, I'll just have to write one myself (even though I SUCK at writing)... See ya around~!

~*~The Wind Rider~*~
creepstakes chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
what ever you did to make this worked, its good! i didn't think it was depressing and it has a humous tint to it, i smiled just about all the way through ( and gained some rather weird looks in return because i was on my laptop in the loungeroom with my family) the fact that kakashi was just string at the calandar was amusing to, random things like that are funny. keep it up XD!
Chouji chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Keep writting! Why are all your stories so good T_T lol.
00000000000000a chapter 1 . 1/1/2006