Reviews for Another New Year
anono chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
enjoyable oneshot, most stories have been done before in some shape or other but the way you write it makes it different
writertron chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
*smirk* jareth, what are you up to know...

sweet and funny. lovely.
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
ha ha ha! this is awesome!

i love it!:D :D

XxoxX
ScarletArtist chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Ha ha ha! I loved this one! You should have continued it for this just past new years to see what happened with New Year #2!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
And, oh how I wished that it was those lips on New Year's Eve that kissed me! Oh, well, maybe this New Year's Eve will be my turn!

Thank you for sharing.
KiKi and Co chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Hee~! "Wish granted," indeed.

Oh, Jareth.~

The end makes me want to write a sequel for you! It gives me such lovely ideas.

Can I? Oh dear, but I already have two of my own Labyrinth stories to finish. But it would be short and cute! Unlike my two EPIC stories-in-the-works.

Well, I suppose I can ask anyways. Would you mind if I wrote a short little sequel piece to this?

~KiKi
Carriesworld chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
That was so cute! Good work :)
Firefly-Crystal Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i have one thing to say. AW that's so cute

dont asked why i just find it cute! hehe
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Hee hee.
Strawberry Apocalypse chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
That was an adorable bit of fun! Very well written. Too cute.

Yours,

Danika
Brf526-1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
What a slice of heaven. You should make this into a story. I've just thought of one based on it. I loved it! Good job. I love one shots too. They are just delicious little treats!
Casseeinamirror chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aww sweet. ya i wish i had a boyfriend at new years, they always seem to leave around christmas time...

haha great little ficlet. i enjoyed the last line.
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Squee! That was cute, and funny! I think you did a great job of keeping them in character, too!
Jessa L'Rynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I thought it was fun. :-)
opiumsmoke chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Ek! Oh, that's so great! I love the way that you didn't focus too much on the same old sappy; oh Jareth! I thought I'd never see you again! but why? Sort of thing. And it seems right that of all the things Jareth would reappear for (he is a figment of her immagination after all) it would be to kiss her. Wonderfull and absolutley brilliant my dear. Now...GO FORTH AND WRITE MORE!