Reviews for Wishing Only Wounds the Heart
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 5/2
Requesta Tieme Pache. That was seriously, fast paced, and beautifully somber. Well done, never saw it all coming.
Inkweaver22 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013

Why would you (aimed mainly at Dude 13) write such horribly, agonizingly, great stories?

Did you just sit there one night and say: "Hey! I should take the characters from a beloved tv show that focuses mainly on comedic relief and shove them into the most heart-wrenchingly tragic situations I can think of while adding sob-worthy plot twists that make everything much more angsty than before but mask it all with a fuzzy ending!"

If so, you succeeded. I cried. Several times in fact as I read all three.

These were just so hear-breakingly heart-warming, so fluffily angsty, so, so, just so perfect! You (and your co-author whose name escapes me at the moment) just captured the feels so well.

If I were to have one problem with these is the lack of Ed and Coco. They're part of the family too! : (

Anyways, these get a 10/10 from me. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Rachel Erica chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Amazing story! Best I've read from anyone in a long time. :)
Cerulean Pen chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
I found the sequel to your first story, and I must, I was rather impressed with the content. Terrence's role was realistic and a bit of a surprise, and Mac's condition and the trick ending were all amazingly written.

I might start rambling again, but it doesn't matter. What matters is that you know exactly how I feel about the story.

You explore Frankie and Mac's relationship to the tiniest, pin-sized folds, and this makes your stories unique. Just reading this makes me want to dive into my computer and hug them both. Frankie is very emotional about Mac's safety, and Bloo plays a larger role, as I see, and the three of them were portrayed perfectly. No other story could draw me in as yours, hunched over my laptop and tears welling up in my eyes and pounding my fist against the bed whenever someone thought Mac was going to die. You made it real.

Only criticism? Sometimes, certain scenes went on for too long, and it always seemed like people were injured. I understand why you would want to do this, but it gets slightly redudant to read about someone getting hurt again. Otherwise, it was perfection.

Brilliance. Sheer brilliance.

Yours Truly,

The Horribly Messed-Up, Cries When Others Laugh, "Has The Scars To Prove It",

Cerulean Pen.
ultraguy7x chapter 17 . 1/20/2011
A real tearjerker
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
Awwww x3 This was an amazingly adorable fanfic~ You guys are awesome as joint-fic writers, cause you both have a similar style :)

Keep up the great work w
27's Fury chapter 17 . 12/2/2008
I nearly cried the first time I read this! You are completely awesome! No lie!
Wraith Ink-Slinger chapter 17 . 5/4/2008
Yay, happy ending! Very awesome, I enjoyed this story immensly, great job, both of you!
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
Once again, I am correct in my assumptions. If I spelled that right. Mac did have Asthma. So yea.

I rule.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 7 . 3/9/2008
Dramatic. Chewing gum is a great way to get through your drama scenes. Yup.

Love it as always.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 6 . 3/9/2008

I do indeed wonder what is wrong with Mac though. Nemounia? Asthma? Bet it's Asthma.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Okay, totally cheating with this review(Haven't read the whole chapter yet) BUT BOOYAH! I WAS ACTUALLY RIGHT! Duchess was to one who said that line. I still can't believe I was right. HA.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Dude! It is so totally...

DUCHESS! Booyah, TerrenceXDuchess forever.

MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
2,500 is pathetic. PUSH THE LIMITS, BABY! 200,0 at least.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
You get no reviews. Bleh. And don't worry about it. You're really good at writing, but like... nobody could be better then Dude13, dude. But youre definatly better of a lot of people.