Reviews for An Instant Star Story
autumnenvy chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
wow... how come you stopped updating your story! it was just getting to the part where there was supposed to be jommy! *sniff* im sad that you havent updated for like 5 months. *sniff* i love your crossover idea. i should do one of those. if only i was any good at writing...
Davens chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
i loved a cinderella story it was so cute, and this is a perfect story line for thgat movie... i think im gonna cry... plz update thx
Duddley111 chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
PMS
mZtOmMyQ5319 chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
I LUV IT! even though it's pretty much the same as the movie its relli good! you should make a sequal like what happens after all of this! lolz well plz write more!

eMiLy
samdean-always chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
I want more Jude and tommy

that thing that happened in the pep rally was so mean(and sad)

Why is tommy acting that way?

ugghh...update ASAP!
mZtOmMyQ5319 chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
keep writing...I LUV IT!

eMiLy
samdean-always chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
aw i love this story update asap!

so adorable i love cinderella too!
Crimson Teardrop chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
Awesome!

And Cinderealla story ROX!
Tommysgurl01 chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
I really like this fic.. PMS... Its really cute!
Summers-Wind chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
I like your idea! Maybe, you could make the story a little bit more your own, though. Like add scences that weren't in the movie, such as Jude singing. hope that you'll post more of the story soon!
Neviegirl chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
nice i like the idea of those two put together please continue.
Catch1star chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I really enjoy this it's really funny, And I've seen A cinderella Story and man you're on top of everything, can't wait for more!
Catch1star chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
I like it soo far, I think I would've laughed at the last part If Tommy actually did that on any show doing anything, I'd laugh.. Can't wait for more. Oh look another Chapter. I should read that one too!
SNN chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Haha. That's funny;pms
CheerChick91 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I really like this! The movie is one of my faves! Please post more soon!