Reviews for Haunting Memories
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I loved loved loved loved loved was great.
elizabeth rose chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
im readin this on the net ;] i can't control [that is ican't stop readin] !
elizabeth rose chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
sumthins really fishy about henri
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
quite scary:[
nancyandned4eva chapter 20 . 1/25/2012
I loved this story! At the end you asked what else we would like to read and I really liked the part of Henri kissing Nanct on th CHEEK and that it was nothing serious but it upset Ned and that maybe in another story Nancy really needs to fight for need to forgive her but in the end they are all romantic again:)
nancyandned4eva chapter 16 . 1/25/2012
I forgot to say in the last chapter, Henri saying Fred and Nancy were in love? I don't think soo...:)
nancyandned4eva chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
I hope her and Ned are gonna be okay but they're a great couple I just KNOW they will work it out!
nancyandned4eva chapter 14 . 1/25/2012
Oh I'm sooo glad he only kissed her on the cheeks and having Ned there? Well what am I waiting for? I must read the next chapter!
nancyandned4eva chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Thinking that the next chapter will have Joe back in?
nancyandned4eva chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
goodness I'm praying that nothing happens between Nancy and Frank..
nancyandned4eva chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Again not a big fan of Frank...
nancyandned4eva chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
All I can say is that I reallyyyyy hope Frank doesn't get in the way of Nancy and Ned...-fingers crossed-
nancyandned4eva chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
You kinda scared me at the end with Nancy and Fred having hearts for each other or chosing each other or something like that and I defiantly didn't like how Frank was so concerned about Nancy when Ned should have been the one...I haven't finished reading this story yet but I'm really afraid I might not like it...
nancyandned4eva chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Well, I'm loving the story so far but Callie is suposed to be Frank's girlfriend right? Then why on earth is he acting like that towards her? Not wanting to hug her or show any affection? I also like that they have giflfriends Frank and Joe because I've never really liked them reading other stories and them having the heart for her but to know that what I've read so far that Nancy is really only on Ned makes me really happy!:) I can't wait to keep reading! Also I found it very sad about her mom...I wish she could just come back and it was all just a mistake...anyways I better finsh reading!:)
nancyandned4eva chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I was upset when I read that the Hardy Boys were in this because they get in the way of Nancy and Ned but I'm willing to see how it ends:)