Reviews for Haunting Memories
Eric chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Alright the first chapter is out cool. So the thief who stole that file has something to do with Nancy's mother and the case that she solved.

Oh yeah in "Ocean of Deceit" and "Out of Tune", I really like the part whereas Nancy and the Hardy boys meet when they are getting ready to board on an airplane that's really great. Also on "Ocean of Deceit" we know that Ned is a bit jealous when Nancy is talking to Frank even though she wanted to compare theories with him in just a friendly manner, how would Callie react when her boyfriend is talking with Nancy on the case too long?

Thanks for telling us that this story would probably the longest and I really like it when the story is longer the better. Oh and keep up the great work.
nancy nickerson chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
lol, thatz kinda funny...phew, im glad im not the only 1 who dnt like george's n ned's characters in the 70s tv show...i got season 1 as a present last easter, but has season 2 come out yet? i heard wuthering heights waz dumb...but i feel 4 joe, rite now im reading the play of the miracle worker 4 lit, n i cnt stand it...ive read the originals 2, n i completely agree! is the identity of nancy's mother's killer goin of the mysteries, or is that connected with the theft of the file? lol, i thot the pd would have nancy's address memorized by now...when is ned gonna show up? anyhoo, great update, update again soon! XOXO Lillie
lightwarai chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Wow! You are definitely ambitious! 4 Mysteries? So far I like the way your story is unfolding. Keep it up! And I really enjoyed your previous fanfic as well!
Laura chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hello,

I love your stories. I have read your last one too. I'm really interested in who the murderer is. In the chapter what has happened to Mr. Drew? Is he not at home? Or did the burgular bind him? Please tell me when you will update this story.

Laura
Eric chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hi I've just read your previous novels namely "Missing in Action", Ocean of Deceit" and "Out of Tune", they are marvelous. Also I'm glad you are writing a fourth novel (not counting the short story) a great start if I say so.

I really like the relationship Frank and Nancy shared, of course they have special someone in their lives and of course there are several people who like this couple. For me I really like reading "Ocean of Deceit" so far because well I really like the relationship that Joe and George had only its just an acquintance level but they do have something in common. Also I like the way Chet and Bess wrote both stories (different titles but probably almost the same plot)and won at the same time. And of course Ned was jealous of Frank being close to Nancy.

Hopefully in this story maybe Frank and Ned will have an arguement over Nancy and I just hope that the minor characters will be included (namely Chet, Callie and Iola). Nice job keep up the good work.
nancy nickerson chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
sweet, i love it. wow, but like, how could she believe her own lie when she was 18...totally confusing, i would remember that 4ever. i love maine...im not from there, but my dad spent all his summers there til he was 18, n weve got friends there...did u find people's answers 2 ur ? in the last story useful? some of them i wasnt sure of, but i hope it still helped!update soon! XOXO Lillie
MetrionZinthos chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
GREAT BEGINING! u really know how to make cliffhangers!
Wolf Jade chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Different. That's all I have to say. Well not really. This is wicked good so far. I've always loved Nancy Drew stories and the stories where Nancy is paired up with Frank and Joe. One thing I couldn't help but notice when I read the other stories is that when you bring in Frank and Joe it's always that Nancy like hears Frank and Joe talking and that the voice is familier. I'm not trying to tell you how to write your stories but it get's a little repetitive when you keep having them meet with the same kind of idea, I can't really explain it. I do like your stories even though this is the first one I'm actually reading while you write it, and it's the first one I'm reviewing. You have talent when it comes to writing mysteries, something I don't have and probably never will. So keep up the great work with this stories and the ones to come. Update whenever you can.
compton chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hey there great start keep up good work of previous stories update soon
SchoolBoredom chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow that was a great start!

can't wait for the next chapter!

keep up the great work!