Reviews for Repentance
Aurea chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
What a story! My compliments.

I would love to read an epilouge.

Thanks for sharing. :-)
ms. raincloud chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
yay! awesome ending.
Aurea chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
I love your story!

Its brilliant! It makes my heart beat a little faster and faster...

Your words and sentences are full of emotions, its a great pleasure to read it. Hang on!
Lady Epur chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
Wow. There was a lot of words in this chapter. I mean, there always is, but it was much easier to tell in this chapter. You're a great writer! Please continue!
AssortedScribbler chapter 9 . 2/12/2006
It's so brilliant I don't really know what else to say. Please update soon, it's just plain evil to leave us hanging there for too long. Please?

I need to know what happens, before I go away for a week. Because of course, loads of people will ipdate while I'm away and I just might miss yours, something I really don't want to do.

xxStellaxx
Alesia G chapter 8 . 2/11/2006
I read this the first day you published it but didn't review, for that I am sorry. I enjoyed this chapter very much - the description of their connection in the last paragraph is powerful. I look forward to seeing just exactly what Minerva does.
Minbus chapter 8 . 2/10/2006
This is brilliant so far! I really like the end paragraph to the last chapter you added!

Post more soon!
AssortedScribbler chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
OMgosh! I love this story! You have so got to post the next chapter soon, you cannot, I repeat cannot leave us there! Ploease, post soon it's a brilliant story, and has my two favourite people ever in,

xxStellaxx
rogueinker chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
A chapter that said as much on paper as between the lines. I believe I've reached the end of the trail as far as what she did as a spy. I like the fact that they are handling things in ways that are true to each other and the control aspect is valid. I didn't get a real sense of how long their "cooling off" period is. Is the next chapter on AD's side of the story?
rogueinker chapter 7 . 2/5/2006
This chapter explained quite a bit. Their conversation was like a bomb went off. I can't help feeling though that it exploded too quickly. I would have wanted to have a hint of what MM was feeling as she was in the pensieve before she emerged. Maybe she wasn't quite quite set on her feelings about the revelation and it was only Albus' excuses/reasons that cemented her reaction/opinion. Both characters didn't give an inch though just like in real life no one ever leaves an argument untouched.
rogueinker chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
Don't apologize for the AD bashing or for your work. No writer can write to utterly please anyone else but himself or herself. It's like actors who start believing their reviews and begin playing only those parts/ways that garnered them the most positive accolades. I've been guilty of this myself. Anyway, I like showing this ruthless side of AD and dare I hope that doing so will make whatever he did to MM understandable from his viewpoint if not hers?
rogueinker chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
The characterizations fit canon so well. The flow and the sequence of the dialog followed the peeling onion way - every line led to another and another deeper meaning.

The veiled allusions to whatever MM did during her spying days is like a trail of breadcrumbs through the story. The 2 ongoing main plots kinda hit the trail at certain points.
rogueinker chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Reviewing each chapter to up the review count. Every chapter is like peeling an onion layer by layer. Now, we get to the heart of "it." I had no clue until the last few paragraphs. All the details in the earlier chapters though made that last paragraph so telling.
rogueinker chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Oops, I though MM was teaching SS occlumency. There are some points in this chap that I wasn't sure who was speaking even though there were only 2 people in the dialog. For example, a line of dialog would be followed by an action. Was the action taken by the person speaking or the person being spoken to?

I think you're handling the flashback transitions superbly. It just flows with the present time. That last line is really good and builds as much anticipation as a cliffhanger, I think anyway.
rogueinker chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
It is obvious and appreciated by this reader that you have crafted this story carefully. You've got little telltale clues here and there - "refusing to look at her at all" and the hints of soon to be explained emotional tension between AD and MM.

Having MM be the one to teach SS about occlumency. Nice tough. Foreshadowing of SS teaching HP?
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »