Reviews for Repentance
rogueinker chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow what a story idea! The last paragraph has hooked me. Onward. I've added this fic to my fic list on my home page.
Becca chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Interesting, i love the turmiol of emotions in your story all so complex yet it seems so simple, well done!
skichik chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
that was great, please update soon!
mmcgonagall chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
wow, what an exciting story. McGonagall is absolutely my favorite character and what an ingenious idea to give her that sort of past. It's perfect for the formal, almost cold demeanor that she's become. I can't wait for an update and to finish the rest of the story. It fits the characters so well that JK Rowling can use it as a prequel to Harry Potter. Please please please finish the story!
Alesia G chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
I can't believe he did it, I thought he would chicken out at the last minute! I am soo glad he did it though.

You have constructed this incredibly well. She didn't just fall into his arms and thank god he loved her, as is sometimes typical in fanon. She is angry, as she should be, and there is just a small hint, maybe one line I think, were you give us a clue as to Minerva’s emotional attachment level to Albus.

You have also lined him up very well with what we know happens in HBP and the questions she asks Harry.
skichik chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
loving it! please update soon!
LinZE chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
I love this story.

thnak you so much for sharing

post again soon please

thanks again!

xLx
BetterButter777 chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Wow, this is fantastic. I haven't reviewed anything on here recently, but this was worth it. While the story is not perfect, it feels very real. I've never seen anything written from this perspective, and I applaud your originality. I look forward to see what you have up your sleeve.
Lady Epur chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Albus NEEDS to tell her about their kiss! It's horrible to hold it back!

Please continue!
chibi chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Hey! you write really well and I love the idea behind the mysteries of Minerva and Albus... It's an entralling read! Great job and please continue!
ms. raincloud chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
It reminds me of Anne Boleyn, the art of her holding back in order to make sure she would stay around longer. I like it. Can't wait for more!
Alesia G chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
Okay so somewhere along the way I missed chapter 5 but I am glad I got to read 5 & 6 together. They are both excellent. You have me on the edge of my seat.

There is so much I want to know. Is Albus going to tell her about their past? Will she understand? Does she still love him? Will she understand his guilt is two fold, not only at sending her to spy but also because he wants to love her but feels he can't - the luxury I can't afford.

Excellent!
Lady Epur chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
I know Albus was doing it to protect her... but oh man! She didn't even know they've kissed? PLEASE, you HAVE to continue now!
Becca chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
love it! More soon please!
Aurinko chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Wow. For the greater good really sucks. Nice twist.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »