Reviews for Repentance
Aurea chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Im speechless. Its so great how you put the pieces of your story together! The last paragraph was obviously the most impressive. Im fascinated!

Please update soon. Cant wait to read more of this excellent story.
Alesia G chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
OMG! You totally bowled me over with the last two paragraphs! I never saw that coming, I love it. It's grand. I can't wait to see what you do next. I can't believe it and it is very in character for him from a "if she remembers, she won't be able to do what she needs to, and she will get killed perspective" but OMG!
LinZE chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
oh

that was sneaky

not sure if I approve but I certainly understand

I love this and I hope that you post again soon

thanks

xLx
ms. raincloud chapter 4 . 1/13/2006
Oh no...she forgot? *is sad*

Can't wait for another update.
Aurinko chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Wow! This is really awesome. I find the idea fascinating, brilliantly in-character for Albus, and can't wait to see what you'll do with the Albus/Minerva hints you've been throwing, and with Severus as her student. Can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Post soon!
becca chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
i like it please continue and soon!
PenguinsRockMySocks chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Great chapter, I was wondering if you r going to write anything in Snape's point of view? Update soon!
Alesia G chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Your chapters are well crafted as you blend easily between the past and the present. I am very much enjoy reading this story as it unfolds.
ms. raincloud chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
It's very interesting and well-written. I'm anxious for an update!
betty chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
I'm intrigued...
LinZE chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
this is really intreguing

can't wait to read more

post again soon

xLx
skichik chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i like your story so far, please update soon!
Jen2281 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Great story, please continue to update often!
Alesia G chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Another great chapter very rich in deapth and emotion. I see this is your first AD/MM fic hopefully it won't be your last and think about about visiting the AD/MM board. admmfics.
ProblemGirl chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This is an AWESOME story, not to mention I love reading fics that involve McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Snape. (Funny actually, I love your House, Wilson, Cuddy stuff for House, M.D. too.) You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »