Reviews for I Think I Love You
NLCTheFallenAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
That wasn't even a lemon
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
You'd get better with practice. Just do rough drafts. You should go a sequel and have Starfire have a baby.
WIWAP chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Yup... you've greatly improved!
KomoriSpirit chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Woah, I can see how much you improved as a writer!
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, you were so different in writing back then. This story barely has plot! You really have improved greatly as a writer!
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Interesting. -_-
annalise chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
ummm
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Cute more detials
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
nice but it needs details!
featherkitten chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
that seemed kind of random. I'm pretty sure that Robin would just get all ackward and start blushing if that happened.
6Mickey6 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I lost a few brain cells reading this.
4396196741986person chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Hmm...well, I say it could improve a little. The lemon wasn't great and the grammar made me cringe. Still, your first fic, and I'm a pro reader, not a pro writer.

Another thing is that Robin isn't really that open. It sounds like he was just using Starfire instead of just explaining something. You should improve his speech, as well, because it really affects the story.

Don't take this as a flame and do not tolerate them. No fic is worthy of flames, but some can improve. So all you flamers out there, take a look at your OWN story and try to see YOUR flaws.

I recommend that you read a few other stories first, pick up some technique. JulesFire is a good example, and an author I really enjoy.

~4396196741986person
hochmodel chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
u should not be posting pre-marital sex on the internet as an okay thing! IT IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE! GOD GAVE IT 2 US SO WE COULD REPRODUCE, NOT GOOF OFF!
YoureXNormal chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
it was good! but i think you should change the rateing to T rather then M... other then that it wasnt bad!
jess chapter 1 . 9/11/2007