Reviews for Brick Ballads
HawkAngel XD chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
that was wonderful! really good!

HawkAngel
Harm Marie chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Great story. I loved what you did with Matt.
makulit chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Great story. I was a bit confused who some of the people were b/c I never watched JLU but otherwise it was a great story.
Miss Sleuth chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Hi! I know this was written a while ago but I wanted to let you know that I read Brick Ballads and Tea For Two and found them very interesting! You did a good job of sort of tying up the Batman Beyond universe for me. lol It would be great to see a continuation and what happens to Bruce Warren! *hint*

Anyway, great work!:)
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
This was an absolutely fantastic story! Thanks so much. It was nice to see what might have happened after the events of Batman Beyond and 'Epilogue', and this was a very fitting end indeed.
Agent-G chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
I just realized something, where the hell is Barda and Atom throughout the rest of this fic? I kept on expecting them to show up more in this one.

Plus you should have described the characters in this fic somewhat, don't just assume that people know then. You need to help people picture what it is you're trying to tell them so in the future just keep that in mind.

Cause I found it annoying that not once were the villians described at all.

But still one hell of a fight in this. Despite not knowing what these guys looked like I still managed to enjoy the chapter. Although not sure if Terry was a little Deus Ex Machina there at the end but still it was a good chapter.

Interesting choice for Matt to take and i look forward to the final chapter.
Agent-G chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
I never heard of this Altima, that a guy you came up with? Well anyway Matt is really starting to come into this own, I think her underestimates just how much of a future he does have in this.

Although not as Batman but maybe in his own way.
Agent-G chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Well I didn't see the clones there at the end coming. I must admit this is getting very interesting and gripping story so far. It's really wel done and I can't wait to see where this story goes.
Agent-G chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Yeah I figured the ninja was an OC, although I think Kai is a couple of years older then Matt, but then again it is hard to tell with cartoon characters.

I liked that training exercise it was very well done and it's nice to see Matt finding at least one friend in the League.

I must admit I don't think any hero would know what to do with that baby incident. That's just something for the law to handle. You know I do hope that when Terry gets back Matt gets his own identity, maybe the new Nightwing...naw...I don't think Dick would appricaiate that.
tillallareone chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
Good stuff, I would really like to see this continue with matt eith in the GCPD or a few years later.
Agent-G chapter 2 . 2/25/2006
Aw man I can't beleive you skipped out on all the good stuff. I really wanted to see his first reaction to the Batcave, his training, the first time he went out as batman...now I feel cheated.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Cool start you got here, I like it so far and it's nice to see the brothers starting to share like this too. This is certainly I think a unique fic.
tillallareone chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
Nice chapter.
Knottaclue chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
It's clear you've put a lot of thought and effort into this story, but it's beginning to get too-technical/intellectual? for me. That isn't saying you're not a good writer or this isn't a good story. It's just this particular reader prefers more emotional type stories. Peace.
tillallareone chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Another great chapter, you really have a gift in pulling in readers and making them want to finish the chapter. And ideas on Matt forming his own group?