Reviews for Sever All Ties
Phanamasa chapter 46 . 10/20/2013
Probably one of the best stories I've ever read thus far. When I started reading I couldn't stop. You have talent my friend.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 46 . 8/16/2013
I'm crying. This is just so beautiful! I just have no words that can ever possibly describe this. Ever. I can't wait to start reading the sequel. I love this story. It's the best thing I've ever read. I... *hugs you* Thank you. It was a honor to read this story.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
Well, i'm taking a break at chapter 22 which, by the way, was epic
Ultimoto The Great chapter 20 . 1/3/2013
Just done with chapters 16-20, one word for them: epic
Ultimoto The Great chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
Chapter 15:
Back slash, back jab, what was it?
Oh ya! Backstab, or betral. Never, EVER, trust a member of the thieves guild.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
On chapter 8 your right there, fighting scenes is your spealty! Ugh! I'm horrable at spelling!
Ultimoto The Great chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I just finished chapter six, its great as like all the ones before it, might as well hit the sack and sleep and read next chapters in the morning.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/9/2012
Why didn't he ever use the ice spear?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
so far i really like this story. it follows the games story line very well while still sounding very original.
Alvin Nobody chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Still lives up to my expectations. Go R Omega! Lily is AWSOME
Reishin Amara chapter 46 . 2/28/2011
Omg epic...
KaUiA chapter 46 . 12/31/2010
Wow. Each chapter you write gets even better. I'm hoping to see the sequel. I wonder what happens I can't wait!
KaUiA chapter 45 . 12/31/2010
I spoiled myself reading this. I'm just on my way to the castle.
aguyuno chapter 46 . 10/15/2010
Interesting... Well, I certainly never thought of it that way. Now that I have, though, I must say, I much prefer your theory to my own. I look forward to the continuation, though I AM a tad disappointed you aren't going to do a Human story line of this. I did already read Valentine's Day though, and it's as fantastic as everything else you've written :).

Continue writing, sir. I hope to find novels of yours at various book stores in the near future.
Writers.OnWar chapter 46 . 10/12/2010
This is it I guess. Great ending, better and more detailed ending compared to the game.

I like how you used the words in terms of battle, the combined volty back at Chapter 45 was brilliant! Who would ever thought of a combined volty in all the stories so far I've seen? You marvelled me completely.

Will you make another story again? I will be waiting for your next story. Continue to make US as story-writers proud.