Reviews for Project Nightshade
Catqueen chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Is Shadow going to appear anytime? Or is the whole thing about Nightshade? Pleaseput Shadow in it, in my oppinion he's the best you keep writing, it's a good story so far and I can't wait for more!
Catqueen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I thought it was Shadow until they said "She will make a good weapon for the professor.."

I admit it.
ChasetheCat chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Omigosh, this is SOO cool! I lovey! Ur right- it IS funny!
slam422 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Matt: Not bad, could use a bit of work, but not bad.

Slam: A BIT of work? That sucked major monkey balls!

Matt: *bonks Slam on the head* Stop doing that! *turns to camera and sweatdrops* Sorry about him, I've been trying to teach him some manners, but to no avail. His views doesn't reflect my views, BTW, so sorry if he hurt your feelings.

Slam: I'm not.

Matt: *bonks Slam on the head again* Quit it!
Shelby chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
yeah great story..i love it can't wait until you write more
Ready-Liver chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Honestly I was a bit confused on some parts but I got back on track soon enough great description. I see you've played Shadow the hedgehog, I haven't but I just want too!
The Faceless One chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Project Nightshade? Why does that sound familiar? Interesting, continue.
Shadowtc91 chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Wait haw what its over but but i want more! plz update soon O.O
Shadowtc91 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
BOO YEAH! this is good so far . I like it! O.o woot! um...yeah write more plz

P.S. thankx for reading my story too.
Marie the Hedgecat chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
This chapter was AWESOME! Please update soon!
Enzara chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Hey it was a great chapter and really interesting too soo wish you update soon.
Writingcritter chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
tsk tsk...a hedgehog who can't swim. what a shame...

update soon
Random4Now chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Yo yo! What up? Well, nicely done. There where some gramer errers that I didn't pick up when proof reading, but nothing mager. Missing commas, that sort of thing. keep writing!
Chimera Spyke chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
whats this now? i see you also made some hanges but for the most part it looks very well. see what happens when two or more people give you input. you get something awesome. man my latest chapter needs a lot of work on it but its just about done. it needs to be edited and needs more detail in some areas more than others but its looking great. ok well all in all i give you a big two thumbs up on this one lol! cant wait to look over your next chapter.
Chimera Spyke chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
hmm... it has significant deatail for its size but i feel it needs more. try using similes and metaphores in your descriptions of the characters and their surroundings. all of the great writers use them and i'm trying my best to do so as well. well i cant wait for the next chapter hope to see it soon. mine will be up as soon as i'm happy with it.