Reviews for Wake Up Call
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was awesome! I loved the last two lines! But it is spelt Bellatrix, not Bellitrix. But the story was fab ;)
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I've read a gair lot of fiction with Tonks looking like Bella in her true form recently, it's an interesting thought. Hehe, I love Sirius' amusement over the whole thing.
Ginger-Bizkit chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hey, thanks for all the coolio support! Thought I'd take a little lookie at your fanfict and...YEAH! Crikey, that is SO funny! You should really do some more; five gold stars for you! *cheers, whoops, claps, drools at mouth!* Llamas, G-B!
goldenbubbles chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
haha this was really funny! Really origional too. Brilliant.
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
""WHAT?"" lol

It was really funny!

This is not supposed to be a one-shot, right? Please go on!

You have a nice style of writing! :)

See you SOON! ;)
Sakura Wood chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Wow! I always imagine Tonks with Bellatrix's black hair, Cissa's eyes and rest of her from Tonks' mother. Lovely FF... I almost fell off my chair when I read Sirius' comment!
Bardlover chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Freaking hilarious!
WhynnyFille chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Ah - scary. At first, I thought you meant that Tonks is really Bellatrix. Near heart attack, I tell you. Wierd, but good!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Great! I guess she could have looked a lot like Bellatrix. Never actually considered this, nice work.
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
LOL! That was fun.

See ya,

Anna :)
OO7O chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey! Well, don't you deserve a review from me Dwut! I love it. Very cute, and funny. Entertaing, thats the word I want.
Pip Mond chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Absolutely fantastic! Hilarious twist at the end and very well written.
Somebody's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Haha funny! Thumbs up!
Hermione 'DB' Granger chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Weird... But an interesting twist.

I run an RPG at (with spaces instead of dots, or it gets edited out) w geocities com/headmaster_cromwell. We're accepting applications at the moment, so please check us out.