Reviews for When Evil Loves Stupidity
ILoveWordGirlGravityFallsMLP chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
It's better than something I would have done
o-flightless chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Aw...I loved it. Short and sweet! Wonderful poem. Great job my friend!
Bri the hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
The poem was cool. I like how you got Mandy on character. (Some fics make her so OOC)
Maxwell's Pet chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I loved it! As for all you idiots who think its a bad pairing, you obviously don't even watch the show. If Mandy despises Billy so much why would she clone him to keep her company? Yano I have a thousand reasons to back up my claims how many of you sick necrophilliacs can back up yours? You use Bleedman's comic as your source. I got news for y'all that aint the show! It has absolutely nothing to do with the show! So don't be flamming this pairing!You all can be cozy with the Grim/Mandy fantasy and thats cool for you, but don't you dare tell us that Mandy is ooc if she's with Billy, because that IS her character on the show! You can ship whoever you want but don't tell someone in a review that there story is bad because of who they ship.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Billy and Mandy forever.
acursed1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Great poem, bad pairing. Billy is sorta... and Mandy is sorta... Well, lets just say I prefered the thought that Mandy liked Piff (haha, Piff was a funny name!)
S Darkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Personally, I thought it was a rather pretty poem. Flowed very well.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
it was ok, better then my poems...they really suck...
Soldier of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Okay...poem was written well, just that I have a problem with Mandy liking Billy. See, with her, if she chose anyone, it would be because of power. Evil tends to go after others with equal amounts of power, or more power. So, I believe that she would be more privy to Grim than Billy, as a path to power. And then, being the romantic I am, have that desire for power turn into something else. Hehe. I'm twisted.
azure-tears chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
While the poem is nice, I don't think it adequately describes Mandy's view of Billy. I think you need a bit more substance to back up her claims- after all, in the show, she despises him.

And yeah, that's really all I have to say.