Reviews for Straw Hats One Half
renamonreborn chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Tribute to the clerks tv show. very funny
Scrap333 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Please show more KoXZoro stuff! It's easy to tell that they are starting a form of romance. They would make an awesome pair.
SilverStream101 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
animatedrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
AW! Poor Luffy and Zoro! I would have thought that Ko would push Sanji in, but Usa did it? odd twist there! Haven't read Ranma 1/2 yet, but someday I will. I love this story! Update update update!
angel61991 chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
it was great and funny. is this really the end of it? there should be a sequel.
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
I like what I've read so far. I know I will like the rest of them. Anyway Pirates One-half is also an excellent story!

Suuki-Aldrea chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
This was great! I can't wait to read more of you work. Ja ne!
DeuxMachina chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
What the hell did you do to One Piece? First you throw in a couple of Mary-Sues, you make eveyone OOC, and then you rape the canon six ways past Sunday! If this is supposed to be funny, it's not working.
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
So I read your fic. All I want to say is thanks for killing two fandoms at the same time.

Thanks for raping canon about as bad as 4kids. If you wrote everyone in character throughout the whole fic, I wouldn't have minded but you didn't.

Nami wouldn't know anything about the islands because it's the first time she had ever been to the Grand Line. Not knowing about the islands does not cripple in any way her abilities to navigate the sea. She managed to steer the Merry Go away from the unpredictable tornado in the Grand Line by feeling the changes in the wind.

She's a navigator not a tour guide.

Robin should know something about said island since she spent twenty years traveling but you made her as dumb as a post.

Sanji isn't a pervert. He's a gentleman. So much so that he is willing to do anything to get attention of the ladies. If he chased skirts to look under them then Nami would have thrown him overboard every time he tried.

Luffy may be dumb but I'm sure he doesn't lose his grip so easily. If he did, half his Gomu Gomu moves will not work.

Zoro as a woman. I'm having trouble imagining that because he is the epitome of manhood. With your descriptions of what he is to become, I can only come up with a very ugly transvestite that makes Mr. 2 Bon Clay look like an elegant woman.

The only two spared from this monstrosity is Usopp and Chopper. Thank you.

And for your information, Usopp would make a better woman than Zoro. If you noticed, Usopp takes a lot from his mother and the skills of his father. But that's just me.
Person Who Reveiws chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
Hey I love this fic. There ay have been one part throughout the entire thing that was alittle sloppy, but otherwise awesome.

I have seen the Zoro Mentos comercial. Hilarious.
WillowFae chapter 6 . 2/17/2006
Yay you updated
Hylian Dragoness chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Too be honest I diden't think it would be as good as it actually is! I love it! So funny I want to break something.

Suuki-Aldrea chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
These were funny chapters! Update soon please! Ja ne!
WillowFae chapter 5 . 2/14/2006
update soon please
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I liked the little song about the voice! Update soon please! Ja ne!