Reviews for Dating for Dummies
animefan0000012345 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
love your story!review soon please this fan fic is so funny. i love the whole kabuto and orochimaru discover the internet thing. it is so funny!
MeLoveMamimi chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
This is the second funniest story of Naruto I've ever read! The first is "Boys and Girls" by Bullwinkle'slady. Don't feel sad. I love the squirrel jokes and inner selves of everybody. Why the heck would Tenten want to go on a date with Kiba? He's supposed to be dating Hinata who is cheating on him with Naruto! Kinda like a soap opera . . . . um . . . DEATH TO ALL SQUIRRELS! Please keep writing!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
Haha, all the squirrels are starting to remind me of my friends username; Squirrel Prodigy of Evil XD

This chapter was... beyond hilarious? Yes, you are truly the master

~_Hersheys_~
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
please update soon!
CeruleanRider chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Wow...That was...Just...Wow...Ha! This was hilarious! Love the squirrels, they make great add-ins! Wow, I cracked up laughing so much, needless to say, wonderfully writen comedy. Keep it up!

XD
SimpleLing chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
nice chapter

i love your crazy ideas
Moona-Chan chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
-dies laughing- XD i love how you made it hinata hates squirrels, it's so entertaining X3 please update soon~! 8D
rockdogravi chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Yup, Naruto, that's your girl.

ingenious thinking, Sasuke-kun.

Neji...get over yourself. You love her. Ask her to the dance already.

~KK
cut.class.not.frogs chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
ahahaha.

you're so AWSOME.

:D

I LOVE THE CHAPTER!

i just came back from anime matsuri last night...and i'm sleep deprived and sore and my mood is just "bleh."

and you just made my morning :D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Chita
Mrs Weasel-Fan chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
PMSL! Hinata makes me laugh so much in ur fic! AND! Orochimaru and Kabuto are just the most funniest evil pair EVER!

UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE!

x Mrs Weasel-Fan x
asdfjklmuchhhhhhhyo chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
OOH! Do i get a complimentary bunny? Lols, i copied and pasted the scene where Naruto does the Team Rocket scene from Pokemon, and her face turned red cause it was so funny. I just started snorting. lols. MADD FUNNY, YO!~~

Gosh, I just LOVE~~ Kakashi! lols, BASH! SHING! SPARKLY GLITTER! is that REALLY from Pokemon? lols, and then, Sailor Ramen? lols, and the girl saying that her face is melting from stupidity, wow...

For Tenten, i hope you get good LAUGH OUT LOUD scenes for her.

UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY LIKE CRAZZY!

-lolsuzie. XDD
Azaria Stromsis chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
please tell me tenten is next! ooh ooh and can you make her have an insane evil inner tenten mwahahahahahahahaha!
Kimiz chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Hinata hates squirrels? ME TOO! I HATE SQUIRRELS! COULD HAVE MORE ANOYING CREATURE IN THIS WORLD?

Maybe. I JUST DIED LAUGHING! SO FUNNY! Yeah, I died and I'm writing from the beyond.

...

Man, I think I've been drinking or something. ANYWAYS... I loved Neji's Inner, and all the inners. I don't know their names and if they have one I don't remember, so I'll just call all them inner.

Someone have to tell uncle Oro that he is retarded. And put him at a hospital. He's sick, poor boy. XD

Aw... Has Kia cried at Brother Bear? I cried in that movie! SO SAD!

O.O Ok, I'm scaring myself. I better go before I say something stupid.

SOmething MORE stupid.

Ah, just to remember... LOVED YOUR FIC! KISS!
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Oh, but Kiba's cute! Anyway, this chapter didn't make a whole lot of sense, but whatever. I like it anyway. :P
CASE iN POiNT chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
"'AH! My face is MELTING from STUPIDITY!'"

That was the BEST line EVER. Oh man, I laughed for about five minutes straight. Although the Team Rocket rap before that was pretty funny. I was reading it and going, geez this sounds familiar, and then I got to the end and was all, okay well it's sad that I know this so well.

I love this cracked up story. I can't wait until Neji beats Kiba's face in. (Funny, I always thought Tenten would pair up with Kiba too in order to invoke Neji's sinister jealousy. Great minds think alike!)
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »