Reviews for Dating for Dummies
moodyaura chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
“To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Naruto and…NARUTO! TEAM ROCKET BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT-“

That was the part that won the Super Duper Awesome Medal! CONGRATS! XD!
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
oh, GOD Absolutely, Wonderfully, AWESOME. There are no other words for it; this fic rocks!

I like this so much, LMAo, its freakin funny too!

You just have to update soon!

Later.._

~mayumi-chan~
animefan0000012345 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
love your story!review soon please this fan fic is so funny. i love the whole kabuto and orochimaru discover the internet thing. it is so funny!
MeLoveMamimi chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
This is the second funniest story of Naruto I've ever read! The first is "Boys and Girls" by Bullwinkle'slady. Don't feel sad. I love the squirrel jokes and inner selves of everybody. Why the heck would Tenten want to go on a date with Kiba? He's supposed to be dating Hinata who is cheating on him with Naruto! Kinda like a soap opera . . . . um . . . DEATH TO ALL SQUIRRELS! Please keep writing!
Hersheys Rocks chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
Haha, all the squirrels are starting to remind me of my friends username; Squirrel Prodigy of Evil XD

This chapter was... beyond hilarious? Yes, you are truly the master

~_Hersheys_~
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
please update soon!
CeruleanRider chapter 11 . 5/1/2007
Wow...That was...Just...Wow...Ha! This was hilarious! Love the squirrels, they make great add-ins! Wow, I cracked up laughing so much, needless to say, wonderfully writen comedy. Keep it up!

XD
SimpleLing chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
nice chapter

i love your crazy ideas
Moona-Chan chapter 11 . 4/30/2007
-dies laughing- XD i love how you made it hinata hates squirrels, it's so entertaining X3 please update soon~! 8D
rockdogravi chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Yup, Naruto, that's your girl.

ingenious thinking, Sasuke-kun.

Neji...get over yourself. You love her. Ask her to the dance already.

~KK
cut.class.not.frogs chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
ahahaha.

you're so AWSOME.

:D

I LOVE THE CHAPTER!

i just came back from anime matsuri last night...and i'm sleep deprived and sore and my mood is just "bleh."

and you just made my morning :D

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Chita
Mrs Weasel-Fan chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
PMSL! Hinata makes me laugh so much in ur fic! AND! Orochimaru and Kabuto are just the most funniest evil pair EVER!

UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE!

x Mrs Weasel-Fan x
asdfjklmuchhhhhhhyo chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
OOH! Do i get a complimentary bunny? Lols, i copied and pasted the scene where Naruto does the Team Rocket scene from Pokemon, and her face turned red cause it was so funny. I just started snorting. lols. MADD FUNNY, YO!~~

Gosh, I just LOVE~~ Kakashi! lols, BASH! SHING! SPARKLY GLITTER! is that REALLY from Pokemon? lols, and then, Sailor Ramen? lols, and the girl saying that her face is melting from stupidity, wow...

For Tenten, i hope you get good LAUGH OUT LOUD scenes for her.

UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY LIKE CRAZZY!

-lolsuzie. XDD
Azaria Stromsis chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
please tell me tenten is next! ooh ooh and can you make her have an insane evil inner tenten mwahahahahahahahaha!
Kimiz chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
Hinata hates squirrels? ME TOO! I HATE SQUIRRELS! COULD HAVE MORE ANOYING CREATURE IN THIS WORLD?

Maybe. I JUST DIED LAUGHING! SO FUNNY! Yeah, I died and I'm writing from the beyond.

...

Man, I think I've been drinking or something. ANYWAYS... I loved Neji's Inner, and all the inners. I don't know their names and if they have one I don't remember, so I'll just call all them inner.

Someone have to tell uncle Oro that he is retarded. And put him at a hospital. He's sick, poor boy. XD

Aw... Has Kia cried at Brother Bear? I cried in that movie! SO SAD!

O.O Ok, I'm scaring myself. I better go before I say something stupid.

SOmething MORE stupid.

Ah, just to remember... LOVED YOUR FIC! KISS!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »