Reviews for Dating for Dummies
enticement chapter 12 . 11/18/2008
Gah, another cliffie! Just then SasuSaku (sort off) was getting somewhere...

Well at least there was random crack on OroKabu and NejiTen. XD

I adore this story by the way and hope that you'll update soon.
MisoGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
. . . Jiraiya's in on this too?
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 12 . 10/8/2008
omg ur fanfic is hilarious! Update soon
realityfling18 chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
love it
souhoku chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
OMG! I loved it! This fic has my favourite couples and it is so HILARIOUS! You should really update this fic!
Bite The Dust chapter 12 . 7/31/2008
DAMNIT HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER (lee is not going with sakura cuz hes going with me!)*insert evile laugh here*
mellieforyellie chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
Is it your evil squirels of doom that chomp off all that is humane that is the REAL end of a chapter? IS IT?:{) -slaps self- sorry, got a litlle TOO crazy there. xD Anyway, update! Because those UBER CLIFFHANGERS OF ULTIMATE DOM are NOT fun. Even though their just there to anticipate us...Which they do...Which is why you need to update...belive it! -Naruto- THATS MY ANNOYING CATCH PHRASE!

ME:Too damn bad! Find a new one!

Sasuke: What have you done...?
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
lol this story is da bomb diggity!

i love it!

lauralove chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
I love it it's so funny I couldn't stop laughing please update soon I want to know what happens next
obsessed.emo chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
please update I really wanna know who sakura is going with but I pretty much think she says yes to Lee but later on sasuke does something to make sakura to go with him instead, he'll probably confess to her I guess? Anyways I really like your fanfiction it's really funny and random so I convinced most of my friends to read this since all my friends including myself act like how everyone acts in your story!
Caramel Crazy chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
NaNI? Oh, please, PLEASE, you can't just leave it like that! What did she SAY? Oh, the cliffie-ness! I love this story, update pleasE!
smileyfacesandsandybeaches chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
awesome fan fic...

i love it!

itz good ur a good writer!

ur awwsoum
laura chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
will you update this it's been a long time but anyway this story is damm fubby really bye
chibamishiro chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
I lurve your story! Please update? Oh, and BTW, I have a story coming out soon, go by and review it! It'll be out by next week! It's called Barracuda. Cool name ne? It's a sasusaku and will be fantabulous! And Iadded you to my fav author/ story list! Luv ya!

Apple Bubblegum chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aww backwards reviewing tour is over!

550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »