Reviews for Sprain
Shiro Sylthfarn chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It's too late for me giving a comment on this fan fiction but I guess I cannot help it. This is lovely!

It lets me seeing the innocence of Soujirou and the teacher-like image of Kenshin in the Tenken's eyes. Technically Soujirou is only a lost one; he is being manipulated by the harsh teacher-like Shishio; he becomes an assassin on his eight and no one teaches him the bright side of life; even Yumi only gives deep sympathy to him but cannot teach him on detail. He joins Kenshin's side is such nice plot if it happens, moreover he has some similarities to Kenshin as a murderer. Kenshin is patient enough to teach that broken teen Soujirou, even I think personally it must be pretty hard for Soujirou to recover, it'll be lovely to see this kind of imagination, like your story has!

Thanks for making this, you made my day!
Lau chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was a really nice and short ficlet. :)

I really liked the ending, watching Soujiro starting to learn it's OK not to be perfect all the time...(Also, I think it was great that Kenshin was the one guiding him). Maybe the only thing I can say about this, is that I got the little feeling this could have used a little more background, as for example, how it was that Soujiro ended in the Kamiya Dojo, but in general, I think this is quite perfect. Thanks for the nice fic, and good luck!
Adrian Winter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw, Soujiro doesn't get nearly enough love as a character. I really love the idea that he'd end up at the Kamiya Dojo and Kenshin would help him work through some of his trauma. I thought you wrote both characters very well, I just wish there was more! *w* Great job, thanks for sharing!
animeannie chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw... _

that was love for my lonely heart, that it was.
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Daw! XD Cute!

I love it when Kenshin is patient enough to let Soujiro gather his thoughts before expressing himself.

I melted when Kenshin held Soujiro in his arms. 3

The very last line is so sweet when he finally admited that his ankle is very sore. Of course that real, sweet smile he gave to Kenshin. 3

If this is a pairing, I'm game! :) SanoKen is my first. 3
The.Lion.Roars chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This would have to be one of my favorite Soujiro/Kenshin (not yaoi, the / just meaning two people) interactions. (No offense to anyone, but I hate all of the -sama, -chan, -san, -dono stuff..I love it when it's just modern English. Thank you for that!) Also, it seems that neither one never really lost their character, and Soujiro isn't the whole I'm-a-rurouni-not-the-Tenken stuff...I love Soujiro's original character. Very good job, dude. Well done.

.717

JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
So cute

I love the thoughts of the characters, love the tiny things that made them, well, them.

Congrats is fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
_
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i always wondered why they made the super-un-natural fillers after the kyoto arc, instead of developing some of the other characters in situations like- a visit from soujiro for instance...and then they ended the series instead of continuing on to the jinchu arc.

i will place your story and ones like it in my mind as a replacement for the travesty of the filler eps.

oh yeah... i really enjoyed your story!
YAHOO chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
nice!
KawaiiGaku443 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh my god, it's so cute - I haven't seen the episodes for Kenshin yet, but I'm reading the manga and Soujiro is my faverote character. I love the ending -
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Aw kyute! Soujiro is one of my favorite characters ... and KenshinxSoujiro is my favorite yaoi pairing ... sadly, though, there are not many stories for that pairing. T-T And I know that you didn't say that this was KenshinxSoujiro, and you might not have intended for it to be, but still ... anyway, twas totally adorable! You played on the story of Seta's past nicely, what with the sprained ankle and Seta's connection with "weakness" ... the only thing you might want to change in order to keep him totally IC is to have him called Kenshin "Himura-san" instead, cause that's what he called him in the manga ... and it sounds more polite, formal-like. Nyway, other than that and the few grammatical/mechanical errors, it was absolutely wonderful!
Babygirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aw~CUTE~

love BOTH!.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Aww... depite it's shot length I think it's such a sweet piece... x3 poor Sou...
Hopeless Lady chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
it's actually good and humourous.

you should write more about him*wink*