Reviews for Going Undercover
MarburyBlur chapter 30 . 6/9
OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY, WHAT THE HECK?! I KNOW IT'S BEEN ON A 9 YEAR HIATUS BUT JEEZ THIS IS THE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER I'VE EVER SEEN.

I love this story and i am so excited for the next chapter if it will even exist. I'm gonna follow it even if it has been nearly ten years since the last update.
Shame you never continued this. I thought it was really good. My only problem was the chapters were too short but other than that I really liked this story.
CaptainFreedJustine chapter 30 . 3/19
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING THIS IT'S AMAZING OMG. I WISH YOU WOULD CONTINUE BECAUSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME MANY FEELS.
TheSnowyHunter chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I love your use of imagery. It "paints" a picture in my head and I feel like I'm actually in the "scene". Good job! Please update!
ColorsAndWords chapter 29 . 9/6/2014
I'm sorry, that sounded extremely...extreme. But seriously, update.
ColorsAndWords chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
If you don't update as soon as you read this, i will kill you.
Kris Maximoff chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
You should update this story. It's really good. I wanna know what's going to happen to Pietro.
Monkey D. Zoe Braginski chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
F#$% F$ & F&% F########%&! UPDATE D &%$#!
Dani9513 chapter 30 . 12/1/2012
here's to another good fic being put on hiatus for what is now almost six years, but still five.
Noa Nee chapter 30 . 8/3/2011
Update please!
Jesse J Maximoff chapter 30 . 7/31/2011
This story was amazing! Well written, an incredible plot, the characters were pretty much in character and it kept me trying to guess what would happen next. I beg of you UPDATE!

-Mrs. Maximoff
The Scratch Man chapter 30 . 2/5/2011
Why haven't you UPDATED? This story is really good!
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
please finish this story
DarkFlame8 chapter 30 . 5/26/2008
I know it has been about a year, but could you still update this fic? It's killing me to not know what's gonna happen to poor pietro! could you e-mail me at ' and tell me if you are or are not going to update this story?

- thanks in advance
RavenRiddle21 chapter 29 . 2/2/2008
This is such a good story PLEASE update it soon i always check to see if this story has been updated!