Reviews for Pink Sugar
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is horribly depressing, but still definitely worth a read. I am, luckily, rather great at baking, but I had a feeling she would burst into tears when the timer went off. It just felt like a really good moment. The mention of Sirius laughing both times he died was exceptional, and that he never grew up, also.

Lovely work.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh prasie god, Fluffy fluffy goodness! ;) Love IT!
the lycans chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Really good
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
lol. i loved it poor Tonks poor Siri for dying. boo.
Randski chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Sirius—her brilliant cousin Sirius who never grew up—he laughed both of the times he died.

I love love loved this line.

I really would like to review each and every one of your stories, but I'm afraid it's all going to be a variation of the same: wonderful, brilliant, beautiful.

You're insanely talented, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

And btw, I forgot to mention this when I reviewed The Wise and The Lovely, but thanks to you I've now started reading Millay and Eliot. I'm a sucker for lyrical poetry (and I'm into 19th century French poets) but my knowledge of English-speaking poets is still somewhat narrow, so thanks for that :)
florgurl chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I adore this! I loved Tonks in the fifth book, but I got rather sick of her in the sixth, mostly because she wasn't really Tonks anymore. This made me fall in love with her again, poor girl.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I honestly don't know why it's taken me so long to review this. But anyway...I really, really love it...there's something very touching about Tonks doing something so normal to drive away all the dark thoughts. I especially love her thoughts about Sirius, and the phrase "Azkaban, which killed Sirius first."

Yeah. You've been really on form lately, with all this marvelous writing...can I borrow your muse? :p
Nyeren chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Egad. I keep forgetting to check up on all the spiffy authors here, and they go producing lovely snippets while I'm not looking. Hmph.

Anyway, I can quite sympathize with Tonks. I have deppressive baking syndrome too. )
slightly so chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This one has been baking for a long time... but woof, i love it. I like her reaction when her mind wanders to Remus, her actions are revealing by themselves-and it's not her bawling her eyes out... Cause she stops that when it comes to Remus. I lreally like this... We need more stories that deal with what Tonks and everybody deals with during the war. I would love to read more of your stuff... *putters away to your profile...*
IceCole chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Nice. It's oiginal.
Pip Mond chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Loved this - very well written (I'm an unashamed Remus/Tonks 'shipper), and in response to the note in your A/N we Brits call sprinkles...sprinkles (sorry for the anti-climax). Once again, great story!
Lanindur Du'Undarian chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I really really like the way you write, you have a nice style and this is an interesting idea. I have to admit I'm a bit of a baking freak when i need to think or I'm bored aswell. Good stuff keep up the good work.
Chirleep chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
"Blacks do not eat for comfort, they bake, though she finds it difficult to imagine her elegant Aunt Narcissa bending flushed over a mass of scones."

Ah!

I don't usually like the Tonks/Remus pairing - but in this universe, I would. Beautiful job of deepening a character who enjoys little depth in the books.

I'm going to go check out the rest of your stuff now. Thanks. You've made my fanfiction day.