Reviews for Voldemort vs Vader
origamadala13 chapter 1 . 2/21
Like the fic! Pretty unlikely that there will be another update, but I like it anyway.
bountyhunter16 chapter 1 . 2/19
OMG, that was good. Really, good. I would like to see an update soon...
fabiantraskstrikesagain chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was a Good Fight!
DarkPeony chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten the # of reviews it deserves by now. This is a fantastically written imaginative crossover between the two Dark Lords, it really does my heart some good to see a quality writing like this without some AU or OOC twist to it. You've written Vader and Voldemort true to form, you haven't biased it towards one or the other, and you gave the battle such a unique ending that captures the true semblance of these characters. I absolutely adore the way you ended it, without a winner being typical, but with Vader showing respect to Voldemort, and Voldemort being snide and arrogant smiling back at Vader. And the setting is so well-chosen, it's believable this could have happened, you placed it with extreme precision.

Without further say, bravo.
Cdc100 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very good storyline. My only complaint is, I didn't see the part where Vader got his lightsaber back. Hey, what do you think of doing one with the storyline, "Vader vs. Sephiroth"?
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice. I was waiting for someone to do this one! :D I had an arugement with someone in school one time on this very subject. Personally I went for Voldemort winning but I was the HP freak so yeah... Fantastic fic here!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This was pure awesomeness! I loved it, especially that Voldemort and Vader were equals and stuff. I can't really imagine one of them winning over the other. They were awesome
Mutant Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I like it. I told my family that Voldemort could not beat Vader, and here's proof.
Maddevillechilde chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Darth Vader/Lord Voldemort would make an awesome slash pairing, but pitted against each other i doubt either really would win, except if one got lucky. A very good fic indeed!
Hidden in the Darkness chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
OMG! LOL... This is just great.. Funny because no one would ever really see such a battle but great! :P
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Awesome, but we all know that Vader won. That was a well written fight scene. Everything seemed well thoughtout about the reaction between magic and the force. I am surprise however that when Moldyshorts was getting force choked that he didn't think to do a non-verbal spell. I always thought force-lightning was similar to Crucio myself. Will you write another with Harry Potter encountering Luke Skywalker? MTFBWY

-IJedi
Odie-Wan Kenobi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Heh, heh, Vader won in my opinion.

But I must confess, one of them should've destroyed the other. But that's my opinion.
Lanindur Du'Undarian chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Interesting idea, I thought Vader had him for a moment, nice twist.