Reviews for What if?
Annabethsgirl chapter 4 . 2/27
I think this story could be continued. I could see it having a least a few more chapters. I just had a few ideas while reading it, if your intrested.
tracys dream chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
That's a really nice story.
Glee Clue Rock 1251 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Wow. Great job with this chapter update soon
psychobitchlovely chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
omg so sad at the end but i wanna know what Brians nicknames are.
witchy78 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I totally agree with darkdannyb. This could have been a great story if you didn't rushed the last two chapters. I really like the idea of Brian being hurt and all and in need of rest and physical therapy. With all this family members around him, I would have loved to see them all taking care of him... Oh well !
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
love it
mae.zombie chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Love this story. Such detail and emotions!
narakunohime chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
loved it. :3
narakunohime chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
So sad.. TTTT

But, it's a nice story.
gypsywriter135 chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Great story! I almost prefer it to what really happened... :)
darkdannyb chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
no you can't do this great story but you could have made a great epic out of this, all brians phiso pain trying to patch things up with his bros. you have the makings of a great multi chapter story. i'm sorry but the last two chapters while they do bring a disapointing end to the story seem a little rushed. you have the makings of a great fanfic author, and i thought this would be a great fanfic that would span in 20 chapters (wishful thinkin on my part)
ae1102 chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
great story we need a sequel
maliek chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
I love the story. You did an awesome job~
mikesh chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
I would maybe have went a little more into the detail of the funeral but otherwise good.
AnaDry chapter 3 . 6/28/2006

I'm a new reader to your story and I really like it. I was a little disappointed about Mia and Brian not dating. I really think that they make a cute cupple. Maybe they will get back together in later chapters. Well please up-date soon.