Reviews for Discipline
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
I love Spike's reaction! Hope Buffy gets well soon! And both of them have brain damage... such a coincidence. Kidding! But hopefully no more writer's block!
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
What is that? I only have eyes for you all over again? *squeals* How uncharacteristic... Yeah! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Brilliam chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
I hope your writer's block has passed 'coz I love this story. It's so engaging. Please update soon.
playgrl807 chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
great story please update i wanna read more
Howard Russell chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
"This story has been stuck in Writersblockland for some time, but I think it's going to move along a little better in the future..."

Now, five months later. . . .

This is a great concept with an excellent execution. Please do come back to this. We're still waiting for the Scooby Gang to reconcile.
Son Of Evil chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
A wonderful piece, somthing I didn't think would happen in this fic. I'm very much looking forward to more of this work. Mostly happy Spike is still William the Bloody, not chipped Buffy obsessed vampire. An Angelus Vs. William the Bloody would be cool, but by no means would it HAVE to happen. I've come to greatly trust your judgment.
Allen Pitt chapter 13 . 4/20/2006
This gets into a gray area-do vampires really needs brains and guts and internal organs and stuff? They're supernatural, after all... then again, lots of instances of getting drunk, drugged etc on both shows. Oh, well...

* A new slayer (or Faith getting called months earlier)could get weird-if she showed up, with her watcher still alive...

* Will Buffy heal extra-fast, fast enough that the doctors wonder what the heck is going on?

* Will Angel without a brain, be not-broody, and find himself perfectly happy due to getting a new toy?
Serrafina chapter 12 . 4/18/2006
Very nice update. Bit on the trippy side, which is always fun. Is Angel gonna be okay? Sure, bullets can't kill him, but if he blows his brains out...well something like that's gotta take a while to heal. Plus leave a major mess for the janitor.
Louvil chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
I'm a sucker for stories set in the first seasons of if it's an ensemble fic and if the B/A sap is not too heavy.

Interesting plot,the characters are...in character,it's well-written.

So,I like your work.*G*

Good rewrite of the SH twist with Giles and Jenny.

Cliffhanger? Good!
Allen Pitt chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
So-does another Slayer get called, or is it one per customer? It'd be weird if Faith showed up a year early, maybe with her watcher, the one she liked and trusted, not- dead from Kakistos...not yet anyway...such a Faith might be less dark...

So-will somebody be getting expelled for a school shooting, or will B. just be seen as the victim here?

* Angel should recover very quickly-note he got shot multiple times on several occasions in his own series and shrugged it off quick. Buffy will take longer, but will heal with 'incredible speed' (heck Malaka Fray healed from spinal damage )-

the 'new watcher' that should show up sometime-Faith's watcher would be neat...
Louvil chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
Things are pretty messed up for our heroes.

Without Giles,the father-figure,everything's falling apart.

Sad to think that the loss of Giles was needed for Buffy to realize it's time to end Angelus' rampage.

She should have stopped him from the many people lost their lives while she was weeping on her lost love?

I wonder what Snyder's real deal does he want to protect the SG?

The Spike/Drusilla interlude was so in character for the century old 's desperation at being helplessly in love with someone who doesn't return his feelings is spot-on.

I love the way you're twisting/rewriting S2.

The plot follows the line of the original one,but things are turning so differently.

Pretty well-done and totally believable.A must!

And the fact that it's an 'ensemble' fic and not a Buffy's -it's all about ME- story doesn't hurt.

I love Scoobies interactions!

Keep going!
Howard Russell chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
The end part was very clear to me.

Theoretically, both unjuries are survivable by both parties but I wouldn't buy either one of them getting right up as though unhurt. I'd put Angel's on par with Spike's spinal injury: taking months and a lot of blood to recover. When Buffy was staked in "Fool For Love," it took her days to recover properly even with prompt field medical help.
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
well, she might survive that, and he'll definitely survive that, so maybe it'll get interesting -she might wind up in the hospital for a while though, maybe her friends an talk to her then...

* One interesting point (well, to me anyway)-does any slayer get a watchers council emergency phone#? Probably note- I mean, if the watcher gets killed, what's the expectation? That she sits around waiting for a few months for the council to notice & send a new watcher? (that seemed to be the case with Merrick -Giles & for Faith when her watcher was killed-at least she knew where Buffy lived, roughly... Weird.

Presumably a new watcher will show up eventually (unless the mayor is smart & manages to intercept him/her on arrival? At which point maybe the council starts to suspect the slayer?
Serrafina chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
And I thought the last chapter had a cliff-hanger ending. This is not looking good for Willow or Oz. I mean, if he did kill her (he could have missed, right? right?) what would he do then? Kill himself, or just go crazy? Maybe he would wolf out without the moon...interesting. And why exactly doesn't Sirk want Buffy to find Angelus? Something tells me it's not for her own good.
Allen Pitt chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
So...unless the plucky janitor intervenes, it's dead Oz & Willow... or maybe plucky Buffy intervenes...

Nice interplay Sir/Snyder-snyder had a lot of flaws, but he didn't know what he was working for...thought it was about 'maintaining order', not mass murder etc..

Sirk's an interesting guy, is't he? Makes one wonder why he left the council...