Reviews for Hate
littlehoneypot chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Jackie and Hyde were my fav couple on this show!
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
LOL. You captured Hyde VERY well. VERY well. Excellent.
romancer17 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're halfway between smiling and crying? That aching, full feeling like you just might burst from too much happiness in your system at one time?

Yeah, I just got that feeling from reading this. Good job!
ShaneHarper chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I was reading from Jackie, I hate you to Jackie, I love you! I love this story! It's really good because you give no hints in the summary, which as always, draws me in! And then the title, HATE, is riviting and leaves me wanting to read more.

BUT! To make it all better, the style that you wrote this letter in is both horrible and yet really happy. The way it was written makes me belive that with the first two or so lines that Hyde seriously does Hate Jackie, but around the next couple of lines I find it cute that he despises the way she makes him feel, which I can see Hyde acting like that.

Interesting! You captured his character well, Props!

Look for future reviews from me on other stories!
dream.love.live chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
i love it, simply awsome and you maybe should do a responce letter from jackie I think you,re up for the challenge after all you're "letter" story was great
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You do know how that makes me look, don’t you? Like a sissy, a moron… Like Forman.

LOL

Love it totally!
Deana chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was perfect. Oh, It was so awesome Loved it

Deana:)
L.lulu chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Great. I think you really expressed Hyde's feelings, while still keeping him in character. Good job!
fisharecoolies chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aww, its so sweet in a very Hyde like way. You know, like most people wouldn't think its sweet but when you think of who's writing it, its like a collective "aww." great job. it was very well written and i thought you kept Hyde in character pretty well.
MoonChild99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006