Reviews for Inevitable
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
you have this amazing ability to capture the mood of a peace perfectly, i'm in awe over it.
X-Roosterrelli-X chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Im sitting here and crying my eyes out cause this is just so beautiful! You really captured everything that would happen in a relationship between Mark and Roger during his last days, and the characters of the old couple in the park were really a good addition to the story.

Mark playing Musetta's waltz to Roger was possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read, and it was just about there that I started crying, and I still am now.

Congratulations, this is a really great story.

x X-Roosterrelli-X x
Cr8zeCorbinFangirl chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
aw*sniffle*...that almost made me cry! I loved it!
Lady Taevyn chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
I'm sure you hear this all the time, but this story made me cry. I guess it doesn't help that I'm listening to 'No Day But Today/Will I' on constant loop. I've never read a story here that has affected me this deeply. Your portrayal of this situation was so real, I honestly felt like I was in the hospital room and the loft, and the park with them. Thank You.
Mikaela chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
So, I never cry...ever...but this story has left me with tears running down my face. One of the most beautiful things I've ever read, you did an amazing job. That was absolutely spectacular.

Supreme Baka chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
aw! that was so kyute! and really really really!
BreathingFlames chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
God, I want to cry so often but I almost never can. Until now. Right now I have tears running down my face. It feels so good to cry sometimes...but it hurts so badly. I don't think you could have possibly made this masterpiece more touching or beautiful. Thank you for both making and breaking my day at the same time.
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
This was such a tearjerker. I cried. Its so sad. I loved it.

Thayet-Victoria chapter 5 . 5/5/2006
this story was quite touching. I've read a lot of fanfics about Mark and Roger and death and yours is the first to make me cry. Congratulations and keep up the good work
Sparrow's Someone chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
wow. that is the only roger death fic that has ever made me smile at the end... it was beautiful. so elegantly written, and undeniably beautiful. it took my breah away, literally... it made me laugh, it made me cry, and above all you didn't leave it on a depressing note. you have done something few authors ever achieve, and that's write a well-rounded and utterly fantabulous story. i look foreward to reading more of your work!
crazybeef chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
I figure I should say something about this story, considering what it did to me.

I love your portrayal of the characters. Yes, Roger in particular is a little OOC. However, after the events of the play and the ways he grew during the course of it, your Roger seems to be who he would be towards the end. So I guess he's not really OOC. Either way, I loved him.

I love Mark Cohen. I can't help it; he's the character I most identify with and he's just amazing. He's also so heartbreaking. You did so well with showing how I think Mark would handle the death of Roger if it had ever gotten there. The love story that you created between the two of them also seems to make sense, even though neither of them are gay in the play. It just seems to fit, mostly in the way that you wrote it.

This last chapter was my favorite. The little scenes between Roger and Mark...Roger looking around the loft before they left for the hospital...Mark and the old lady...they all broke my heart a little. But it was a good heartbreak. I think I smiled just as much as I cried while reading this one. Great job. Write more stories!
ArkQueetely chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
A beautifully written fic- brought me to tears.
I Heart Wolf chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
;_; That was beautiful.
Lady Emily chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
Oh my. I haven't cried reading anything in a long time, but when Mark played Musetta's Waltz... I definitely did. That was so sad, but you managed to make it okay at the end, sort of. Thanks so much for this amazing story. Great job.
Alley chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
omg you actually made me cry! *pouts like a child* no one ever makes me cry! but it's ok cause it's such a beautiful story. i love it. keep writing like this, you're very good at it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »