Reviews for Radio, Radio
a fan chapter 15 . 11/8/2001
I never expected a Lydecker POV epilogue. This could have been the seed of a very plausible second season. Lydecker's strategizing definitely worked well for him. And Brin is still alive, I wasn't sure about that. This was a marvelous fic. Thanks for taking us on a great ride!
a fan chapter 14 . 11/8/2001
What a bittersweet chapter. Both Max and Logan have acknowledged their feelings for each other but there are still too many forces holding them apart. Nothing has really been resolved. You did an amazing job at portraying the hollowness in Max's heart at the loss of Tinga and Max's probably but unmentioned killing of Brin. Events like that would definitely make her think than a 'normal' life with Logan is not possible.
a fan chapter 13 . 11/8/2001
Great job with the details of the X5 meeting especially the antagonism between Logan and Zack. You really captured Logan's frustration at being relegated to communications. Witnessing the whole battle from Logan's perspective made his tension and helplessness very intense.
a fan chapter 12 . 11/8/2001
After a very long hiatus I'm glad to be back to catch the end of this fic. This is another great chapter. You did a great job capturing Logan's caution, Max's loyalty to her sibs and Lydecker's dedication to his cause. Logan's abrupt cutoff at the end of the conversation was perfect.
bb4 chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
sequel please i love it didnt like the endin thought please
NBGIRL chapter 15 . 9/14/2001
I must admit I'm quite disappointed. I really loved this story, and today of all days I was looking for a bit of hope in my fiction. Too bad.
catherder chapter 14 . 9/13/2001
Very well thought out and executed. Written in keeping with the characters as we've come to know them. I loved the bit about the 'smores and how you tied that in. The love scenes were both tender and tasteful, which I appreciated. Nice plotting. Now, what are we going to do about Deck?
Lady Callie chapter 13 . 9/10/2001
Yeah! You updated! Yeah! ::reads story:: Ahhhhh! That was great! But what happens next? ::bits nails:: -LC
GEKM chapter 12 . 9/8/2001
please post more chapters asap
bb4 chapter 11 . 9/2/2001
write more please
darknessfalls1321 chapter 11 . 7/2/2001
THanks for bringing Tinga in. Always enjoyed her character.
Lady Callie chapter 11 . 6/30/2001
A meeting with Dad. I don't know weather to be excited of scared. Interesting move bringing Tinga in. I really like this story and I wait for more! -LadyCallie
BlueMoonRain chapter 11 . 6/30/2001
Sorry, I'm a silent reader. I can't believe I have sat in front of this computer on such a beautiful day reading-but this really held my interest. I can't wait to read more of your story. Great job.
a fan chapter 11 . 6/30/2001
Awesome chapter. The plot thickens! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
a fan chapter 10 . 6/29/2001
I love the comfortable relationship that has developed between Max and Logan. You've portrayed it beautifully. Can't wait to see what's happening with Lydecker. You have a wondeful, intelligent, mature writing style. Looking forward to the rest.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »