Reviews for The InLaws
Really like thIs unusual point of view! Thanks!
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 1/8
that might be the only one of the few mark story's that I like him in
Demetra83 chapter 11 . 1/3
Hey !
I never had the chance to thank you for this lovely story !
I read a French translation but lately I feel to read the original ! It's in my top 10 stories ! I read it often, when I feel sad. It's always a pleasure to read this wonderful story. I love the way you used the characters so truly ! It's amazing and I hope one day, I would be able to write such a story !
I thoroughly enjoyed your story... Thanks for sharing!
meep chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Love love love! I think I read this story before,but it was a long time ago, and I just love it! Its prefect, great job :-) :-)
Loufiction chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
This is one of the best "Threads" fiction I've ever read! I believe one of the first with Mark as a narator and this is so well written! Good job here!
PaulaRway chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is just a wonderful piece of storytelling. In character, enough humor and angst to keep it humming along - it had it all. One of my all time favorite SG1 stories. Brava!
LadyGalaxyJ chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
WOW. I have no words for how awesome this his. I love the 'Mark finding out stories', and yours is definitely the best one I've read so far. I love your Mark's voice; he comes out as a loving brother who just couldn't follow her sister in all her adventures, but who only wants the best for her. And all the other characters are just spot-on as well.

Much. Much. Love. :)
Harmne chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story! I loved it, especially getting to see the team through the eyes of someone outside, so to speak. You did a great job with everyone!
damnflamingos chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Grieving by cake, I love it. Marks view as outsider is a great viewpoint. Very well done, I really enjoyed reading this.
ima geek chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
WOOOAH! that was such a good story one of my favourtes! i think it was cool that it was from mark's point of view.(:
LilithL2 chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
just beautiful, one of the best fanfics I ever read! :)

congratulations...

when I first read Mark was narrating the scene, i wasn't sure if I would like it...

but you made it work perfectly. Congratulations again.

Beautiful beginning and amazing ending.
contrarymotion chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
what a beautiful story from an unusual point of view! I loved this from the start and you really do capture the team's symbioticness (not that way!) with each other. Your writting was very descriptive and wonderfully well paced. great story!
silver and rubies chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Mark's POV was great
Silverlea chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Just wanted to say 'I liked that!', although I would have loved to read a bit more...

Thanks for sharing!