Reviews for The InLaws
stargatesg1971 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for a great read!
steadfast chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Great story! Congrats on the award.
majorsal chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
fantastic! on sooo many levels fantastic!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Awesome story - great idea to tell it from Mark's viewpoint.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
such a lovely story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Really like thIs unusual point of view! Thanks!
alicewiggles chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
that might be the only one of the few mark story's that I like him in
Demetra83 chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Hey !
I never had the chance to thank you for this lovely story !
I read a French translation but lately I feel to read the original ! It's in my top 10 stories ! I read it often, when I feel sad. It's always a pleasure to read this wonderful story. I love the way you used the characters so truly ! It's amazing and I hope one day, I would be able to write such a story !
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your story... Thanks for sharing!
meep chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Love love love! I think I read this story before,but it was a long time ago, and I just love it! Its prefect, great job :-) :-)
Loufiction chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
This is one of the best "Threads" fiction I've ever read! I believe one of the first with Mark as a narator and this is so well written! Good job here!
PaulaRway chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is just a wonderful piece of storytelling. In character, enough humor and angst to keep it humming along - it had it all. One of my all time favorite SG1 stories. Brava!
ladygalaxyj chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
WOW. I have no words for how awesome this his. I love the 'Mark finding out stories', and yours is definitely the best one I've read so far. I love your Mark's voice; he comes out as a loving brother who just couldn't follow her sister in all her adventures, but who only wants the best for her. And all the other characters are just spot-on as well.

Much. Much. Love. :)
Harmne chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Excellent story! I loved it, especially getting to see the team through the eyes of someone outside, so to speak. You did a great job with everyone!