Reviews for Please don't Cry
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2018
AWWWWWWWWWW so freaking sad and happy then sad.
Hope you write a sequel!
Good Writing!
-Savannah GilVe B-
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
This plot is stupid and not well thought through! You look like joke and pretty dumb! If Hannah is six then Jess already had a two year old daughter when he was of with his book and sleeping with Rory. Rory and Luke and tons of other people would have known that he has a daughter. Now it's like he remember three years ago when we fucked? I already had a daughter and didn't tell you. This all ridiculous. Get a brain and some education you dumbass bitch.
Anna chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
Hi I think your fic's great, I mean I love it!

But I want to point out a problem in your grammar, you're using YOUR and YOU'RE wrong. YOUR is like: "I like YOUR shirt" and you're is like: "I think YOU'RE mean"

Hope that made sence, but still love your fic
kylielink chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
what's rory going to say?
Lena Kim chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
good job
rattieroo chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Umm... one problem... NICK.

The kid is friggin three years old and you have him speaking better than most forty-year-old-business men have the care to! Kids usually can't even speak full coherant scentences at three years old, much less talk like they've been eating english dictonaries, like you have Nick doing.

That just is kind of creepy and just way to unrealistic.

I stopped reading at the beginning of chapter two, and I'm sure as hell not picking it back up.
Kirk4ever chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
if hannah is five, then that doesnt make sense... plus rory said to nick that they were in SH to see LL and his baby sister... umm. help?
anymous chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Hi, I read this story and I thought it was so awesome. I wish you didn't end it like that.
L.M. Nelson chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Sequel!
gilmoregirlfan chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
that doesnt make any sense...at all...how could Jess's kid be older than Nick? If Jess and Manny had the kid after Jess left Rory after they'd had sex...so Jess's kid would have to be younger or about the same age as Nick. And I dont understand at all..Jess left Rory without saying anything after they'd had sex yet he's mad at Rory?...
smilie1981 chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
Great story. It needs a sequel!
thefrontrowgirl chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Holy crap I love it! Please continue. XD
musicalfreak22 chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
Hi! Really good this fic! You can't just leave it on that sentence! At least, make Rory answer something. Build something around this. It doesn't have to be long, just to make a real conclusion to this.
sarah chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
hi,

this story was amazing, i was crying like the entire time it was so good! u should write more, i need to know what happens, haha. it was sad but so spectacular
Honor'n'QuincyPride chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is a good story. I think Rory would have waited that long to tell her mom the truth. I guess Jess will be coming up soon. Bloody great story.