Reviews for Accidental Future
Loresign chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This was a great story. I started to read it a while ago, but stopped for some reason or another. I kept remembering bits, and I was frustrated that I couldn't find it again.

I'm very glad I've finally gotten to finish it.
Beautiful ending. Kind of sorry it didn't last a bit longer.

Thank you for writing this story.
Sharla Yvette chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
LOVED IT! I always hoped that after high school Daria and Tom kept in touch and would eventually get back together. I know some fans thought that Tom killed the show and I hated seeing Jane get hurt but I grew to like him and loved how he and Daria interacted together. He brought out a different side to her. You should send this in to MTV producers. I would love to see this portrayed in a movie. Please write more. I love to read more on Daria and Tom Sloanes lives with their children.
sharlayvette chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
LOVED IT! I hoped that Daria and Tom would stay in touch over the years and would eventually get back together. You should send this story to MTV. I would love to see this turned into a movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is an interesting story of Daria with amnesia, after hearing her parents fight, like she was six years old, the 18 year old DARIA RAN TO TOM'S AND GOT INTO A CAR CRASH, FORGOT HER CHILDHOOD, , LATER SHE FORGOT HER YOUNG ADULT LIFE. IT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW TOM CONVINCED HER TO MARRY HIM AND HAVE KIDS WITH HIM, IF ALL SHE COULD RECALL WAS HER SIX YEAR OLD SHE GET INTO ANOTHER ACCIDENT THAT HELPED HER RECALL HER GROWING UP, BUT NOT HOW SHE BECSAME A FAMILY WITH TOM...CURIOUER AND CURIOUSER...
0rigami chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I really liked it. Stylish, in character and well written
a440 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
It's scary and messed-up stuff and sounds like the rantings

written by a psychologically disturbed person.
The Coffee Guru chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow.

Not only was it well written, but the allusion to the horror of involved in Daria not having access to her intellect, of going from the intelligent young women we all knew to someone child like... it was powerful. I would really like to see a version of this from Jane's perspective, as I'm curious how she may have tried to... "draw Daria out" before she left.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
nice!
Leo6 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Oh man, this is INCREDIBLE! I've read a few Daria fics and this is by far one of the best ones I've read. Kind of melodramatic I must say, but it's pretty understandable considering a shell-shocked Daria in a future she has no idea about. Despite of it, I laughed at some of her one-liners when nursing Jacob and the 'MOO' thing. Any more chapters or is this one-shot?

Thanks for the read!
Kestrel10458 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I have never read such a wonderful story... it truly brought tears to my eyes.. Wonderful Job.
Lord Vukodlak chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow this has got to be the one of the longest Daria and Tom Fic's ever. Anyway wonderful story.
Tessa-224 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wondeful story! Well done.
ShortySeanbo chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Yay! Fantastic! Wonderful! You are one of few people who seem to capture the essence of every single character.

I must admit that I was skeptical of first. I've never been a fan of Tom and you're analysis in your college stories of how he controlled her were spot on. But the writing seems to be making up for it. As usual, wonderfully written and I have to admit that I'm intrigued.

More chapters? More Jane?

Thanks :-)
chubby redburn chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
smashing tale. I thought it touching that Tom and Jane were waiting patiently for the girl they knew to emerge from the woman that was for all that time.