Reviews for Separate
Nerizu chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aw.. this is really nice! I loved it!
kasmo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Wow, eight years. What an incredibly long time. But they made it back to each other. That's what counts. They're so adorable!
leebat chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Awesome fanfic! Me likes!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
KYA! Oh GODS I love this story! At first it was so sad it made me want to bawl my eyes out, but then I read the ending and I couldn't stop squealing my head off. That ending was brilliant! Perfect, it was perfect. It's just like them, too. Oh gods now I really do want to cry it's so beautiful. WAUGH! Can I add this to my C2? I figured I'd ask first before I did it.
barisu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i love it! it was so sweet!
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I think I've read this before...
Nevermore-Amaya chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Whee Another ficcie from you! I like this one, especially the idea of them living in Japan, and Athrun returning...in the original GSeed plotline, Athrun wouldn't really have come to Heliopolis in all likelihood. XD But a reunion without war is just swet.

Good work!
dragonagility logged in chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow! So nice and fluffy I liked how the words at the beginning tied up with the words at the end That always makes a good story!

Write more, I always enjoy reading your fanfics
LightofViolet chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It was so nice, especially the redundant part made it so sweet.
Divertimento chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I like the structure of the story: it sort of makes the ending that much poignant. A well-rounded ending.
SpiritsMelding chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I liked it. I've never actually heard the song, but it did fit well. Cute.
Darkini chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ohohoho, gess hoo? [insert devilish smirk here]

Hint: I'm glad the song inspired you

Kyaa such a sweet fic! I now blame you with the countless number of cavities forming in my mouth nyaa
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Onee-chan:B.. b..beautiful.. -teary-

It: aw come on.. stop crying.. u'll.. make.. me cry.. -already crying-

Both: KAWAII! -Start sobbing at the effect of the story-
athira80 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
That is the most touching and beautiful story ever written! Have to be on my fav list! You have never failed me! *worships you* Keep up the excellent work, darl! XD
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006