Reviews for Our Decision
rikuisis90 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Interesting story. I want to see how it ends. Are you still writing? If you are, I hope you finish this one.
Wenchster chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
So I read this all in one sitting so its safe for me to say that I REALLY love your story! PLEASE oh PLEASE write more for this! I need to know what happens to our dear couple!
Sarah Miler chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
I love you story and I can't wait for more soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
wow. the moment inuyasha had with his unborn baby was adorable.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
lol shippo just coming right out and saying it was great. so innocent too.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
damnmit! do another chapter already!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
INUYASHA!...BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAK A!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA! -THANKS FOR THE STORY!-BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKA!BAKAAAAAAAAAA!...B YE!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
INUYASHA YOU BAKA!
InuyashasFieryInuyashasyokai chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
Please continue soon .. ;) I loved it made me laugh ,cry, hope , and live right along with the characters that almost jumped out at you within your story, just to almost beg you to hold their hands threw it all..Very beautiful tale ...Please continue soon

Inuyashas youkai
KTlovesmoney chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Order Up! Here is Review #555 Hot And Ready For Your Reading Plesure.
MissTalkitive chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Are u gonna update this story anymore? I really like and hope u will continue this story!
Kisa167 chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Lots of love

~kisa
Miru-chan chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
I need the next chapter! Please! It hasn't been updated in a couple years! I must find out what happens next! Please update soon!
LittleKnitt chapter 18 . 10/14/2010
UPDATEEEEEE!
Kagome chan 001 chapter 18 . 9/28/2010
first of i have to say congats on your baby, being a mom is a full time job but it has lots of rewards ). I have been follwing this story since it first started and i hope you are able to update. this is a story i was never able to forget and i always look to see if its had an update )