Reviews for Our Decision
XO-bunniehunnie-XO chapter 19 . 1/31
THANK GOD! So glad you're back!
rikuisis90 chapter 19 . 1/28
So happy to see a chapter up! I'm so looking forward to how you finish this! Great work, and congratulations on being a published poet!
Wenchster chapter 19 . 1/27
Woo Hoo! Amazing chapter! Short, yes, but absolutely captivating. I was hooked onto each word. I am so, SO excited for you to delve into InuYasha's and Kagome's relationship more! I can never ever get enough of that wonderful fluff. Please, of *please* update soon! :)
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 1/26
intriguing story, very eloquently written.
gin
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 1/26
aren't they forgetting that the baby is part youkai (dai-youkai so powerful that even his hanyou genetics could likely produce a full hanyou) and the abnormalities might even be normal... things like youkai physiology wouldn't be known in the present. it's unlikely that kagome's reiki would effect the fetus because her whole body glows when she charges her arrows (hama no ya) and her charged arrow wasn't a problem for shippou when he became her bow while they were fighting the thunder bros. another case would be when they were in the belly of the stone oni and the shards on tessaiga were becoming tainted causing inuyasha to transform so she kept the shards pure while she held onto inuyasha's back without purifying him. sorry, just my speculations.

fascinating story, i love how you're getting into their insecurities and complexities.
gin
FANIME chapter 19 . 1/26
MOOOOOORRRRREEEEE! SUCH AN EMOTONAL ROLLER COASTER
Yo Best Friend chapter 19 . 1/26
So awesome! I love it! Hurry up and post another chapter now, Woman! Oh, and if you're feeling froggy, you should totally take another look at "Almost Incest." Dat's da truph! Wit' some CHEESE on it!
Hotaru83 chapter 19 . 1/26
Thank you for continuing the story.
Sakukotsu chapter 19 . 1/25
Man does this ever bring up memories.

Hey there Bayleigh xD
Cutimist chapter 19 . 1/25
Loved it soo much!
Cutimist chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
So many conflicted emotions right now! I cried, I got angry at both of them and Sango, then started feeling happy when InuYasha was finally starting to take some responsibility.
Inukagfan27 chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
Hey I love your story! I just reread it, and I'm dying for another chapter! This story is amazingly good and I'm going insane each time I don't see chapter 19 up! 3 your story! Plz continue it! - And update soon! 3
Inukagfan27 chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
I love this story SO much! Plz update soon if you can! I'll be waiting!
rikuisis90 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Interesting story. I want to see how it ends. Are you still writing? If you are, I hope you finish this one.
Wenchster chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
So I read this all in one sitting so its safe for me to say that I REALLY love your story! PLEASE oh PLEASE write more for this! I need to know what happens to our dear couple!