Reviews for Our Decision
Cutimist chapter 18 . 8/13
So many conflicted emotions right now! I cried, I got angry at both of them and Sango, then started feeling happy when InuYasha was finally starting to take some responsibility.
Inukagfan27 chapter 17 . 7/16
Hey I love your story! I just reread it, and I'm dying for another chapter! This story is amazingly good and I'm going insane each time I don't see chapter 19 up! 3 your story! Plz continue it! - And update soon! 3
Inukagfan27 chapter 18 . 6/17
I love this story SO much! Plz update soon if you can! I'll be waiting!
rikuisis90 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Interesting story. I want to see how it ends. Are you still writing? If you are, I hope you finish this one.
Wenchster chapter 18 . 7/4/2014
So I read this all in one sitting so its safe for me to say that I REALLY love your story! PLEASE oh PLEASE write more for this! I need to know what happens to our dear couple!
Sarah Miler chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
I love you story and I can't wait for more soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
wow. the moment inuyasha had with his unborn baby was adorable.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
lol shippo just coming right out and saying it was great. so innocent too.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
damnmit! do another chapter already!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
InuyashasFieryInuyashasyokai chapter 18 . 9/12/2011
Please continue soon .. ;) I loved it made me laugh ,cry, hope , and live right along with the characters that almost jumped out at you within your story, just to almost beg you to hold their hands threw it all..Very beautiful tale ...Please continue soon

Inuyashas youkai
KTlovesmoney chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Order Up! Here is Review #555 Hot And Ready For Your Reading Plesure.
MissTalkitive chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Are u gonna update this story anymore? I really like and hope u will continue this story!
Kisa167 chapter 18 . 6/7/2011