Reviews for Kratos' reflections
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is a nice look at Kratos, you explored his thoughts nicely here. :) For some reason I particularly liked his responce to Lloyd talking to the fire. :)
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
A fascinating look at my favorite character. This is very well done, especially for your first fic; not quite up to the standards of your later work, but very good nonetheless.

Wow, what's your new job? Sounds like it really sucks. Here's hoping you can find some way around your current difficulties in this new year...
Anime Psychologist chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This could be a start of something good. Keep up the good work. Check out the spelling and grammar.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
...Wow... that's like... well, it's a lot different from your writings as of late. Hah, if I tried posting earlier drabbles, thye'd probably be something like: "Lloyd attacked something, then that something attacked Lloyd back..." Yeah, without a doubt, anyone who reads and authors from time to time (be it on this site or just alone) improves substantially. Then again, it's mere human nature, like sleeping... that wasn't the best of metaphors in the case.

You really have a knack for creating humorous lines amidst any other genre! "Lloyd's only response was a snore. How in the higher powers did the boy just fall asleep like that?" and "Not a glorious moment in the Aurion family tree. Hilarious, on foresight yes, but it still made him a bit ashamed.", diamonds in the rough they were (again, a poor metaphor, and come to think of it, rhyme. Goodness gracious, I'm horrible!).

Well, I'ma end this review before I completely run over with bad puns, metaphors, similies, all of which perhaps giving the wrong impression. I look forward to more of your drabbles!